lets pick up our balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five0

sorry but its true, go to any other discussion and you'll see a minimum of 3-4 pages of discussion, go to V8, and bla.

all these guys are doing is having get togethers and all kinds of arrangements, us V8, we sit there and say " Riceburners".

at least these guys are having fun.

i'm not one to speak, but, i think we should pick our balls and start arranging some get togethers.

Yeah, kinda noticed too (still saving for a V8 ride myself). I know wednesdays are muscle car nights at Julep, there are some muscle car meets in Laval too.

Originally posted by Supernaut
Yeah, kinda noticed too (still saving for a V8 ride myself). I know wednesdays are muscle car nights at Julep, there are some muscle car meets in Laval too.
every Friady at Super C!

Less v8s

Ya I find that napierre , yesterday , was like 10 years ago with mustangs except now it's Hondas,(which is fine) , one thing i don't understand is now , late 80's early 90's irocs , mustangs, corvettes are falling into price ranges where more of the younger crowd could afford one . I guess it's a matter of trends and being hip .

I will be at skratch Tuesdays in pierrefonds , fridays at super C
see ya there :D :bigup:

I hear you all. But remember there are hundres if not thousands of what I call ricerockets out there, compared to the small amount of us guys. I will see you Nappy at the Super C. It is not far from me. I will bring my BULLITT. All I got to do is find a friday night that i am not doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back