probleme buckage SR

marcandremérette

Bon, pour commencer jai un sr20det redetop dans une 240sx 91. turbo t25 booster a 10 psi. vla 1 mois le char a commencer a boquer quand je donnais tres peu de throttle, et des que je passais la moitier jsuqua aller au fond il roulait bien. mais depuis 1 semaine ces lenfer. il puff noir a pu finir en arriere, il backfire dans lexhaust des que je lache le gaz jusqua le rpm drop a 1000 tour.jai cheker avec un scanner vintage, le CAS, TPS, MAF, injecteur, timing, et la pression dessecnce . quand je roule le char a aucune puissance quand je donne pas beaucoup de gaz et quand je lecrase bin y puff noir et il tire pas si pire. jai aucun vaccum leak...QUOI verifier??? merci pour votre temp

ok ta checker, mes remplace ton MAF par celui d'un ami que tu sais qu'il fonctionne.
Off topic: Combien de gars cette année on un problème similaire...

deja faite, jai esseyer le maf de mon chum pis ca fais rien pentout, je vise plus vaire le feu pcq il pete tout le temp dans lexhaust et sa feel comme un misfire quand je roule. pis le idle est pas stable. je sais pas si le ignitor chip pourrais faire ca. ma resistance es bonne en tk

non plus, je vien de cheker mes coil pack et il en avait un de cracquer , so jlai remplacer avec un bon de spare que javais. il va un tit peu mieu , mais cest vraiemnt quand je suis entre le throttle fermer et le 1/4 il bourre. on dirais quil rentre pas asser dair ou qqch. quand je le met a moitier ou plus il va bien . quelque fois il misfire mais tres rare. cest vraiement a bas rpm qui jumpde rpm et bourrre.

i would check your coolant temp sensor.. sounds like your running super rich.. mean the car is in limp mode under a quarter throttle like you are saying.. but under full load.. its compensates since the fuel is needed. and you running rich is okay.. cause theres more fuel.. . . and what kind of ecu do u have.. is it stock never touched or did u have a quebec tunning company hack at it ... like almasi or someone like that..

almasi tuning put a chip about 3 months ago jsut to unblock the speed limit and for futur tuning because i am planning to go with gt2871 this winter.ill chek tomorow the coolant sensor but its weird because everything is brand new i did a big cleanup and replace every worn part when i did the swap 1 year ago

and my idle is jumping to 1 k to 1,400 , and when i unplug my iacv it drop to regular idle 800rpm. i clean that valve this winter , maybe it got stock beacuse there is so much carbon buil up , cause its running really rich

and my idle is jumping to 1 k to 1,400 , and when i unplug my iacv it drop to regular idle 800rpm. i clean that valve this winter , maybe it got stock beacuse there is so much carbon buil up , cause its running really rich

that could be it... with your iacv valve... have you tampered with the adjustment screw i hope you have not.. there is a way to adjust it correctly im not sure how and check your voltage coming out of your tps to make sure its correct. and honestly dont bring your car to almasi he runs everything super rich and his tunes never run right.. HE IS A HACK JOB. so check your temp sensor for build up on and maybe clean it with some steel wool.. check the bigger one.. thats the ecu one.

or just unplug it and see how it runs.. make sure the car is at optimal temp otherwise checking it when its cold is usless cause the ecu is in warm up mode.

i didnt play the ajdjustment screw on it. and for the ecu he just put an open chip, nothing change on the car. it is just for futur tuning so that he can only put the car on dno and work the ecu.I am going to try to switch my ignitor chip today, there must be something in the spark beacuse my plug are so black. so its either the ecu is runing in a limp mode cause of the coolant sensor or then spark is jumping

YEAAAA buddy , found it, it was the single wire for the colant sender, i jsut pulled a liltle bit on the wire and it came off, so now my car is pulling strong, jsut need to rechek my timing cause its off a bit im sure.tanx for your help everyone

and honestly dont bring your car to almasi he runs everything super rich and his tunes never run right.. HE IS A HACK JOB.

Your are an idiot for sure, if 12:1 Air Fuel ratio is too rich then go back on the internet and try to learn more, with few 100s of Nissan tuned here and so many engine running great.... I know what I'm doing and you don't, maybe you're jealous because you have never tuned any engine one a dyno ...you're lucky Internet exist, it gives you a life, now get Real one!

Robin

Back