ASM's final lapping day for 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev95lx

Legacy Member
ASM's final lapping day will be October 11th. It's held at St-eustache like every other event.

All the details can be found on the site www.sinmay.com

Most of you that are on MR.com..know already when the event is.

PS: I'm hoping a certain white STI will show up this time.. :)

wassup my nizzle fo' shizzle

Actually I hope my boost problem is fixed by then, if it's fixed I should be there but with my schedule it always changes.

I am pulling 80 hours a week for the last few weeks :(

I'm thinking about going. I've never been to one, so can somebody give me the rundown of what actually happens. You pay $99 bucks before hand and bring an approved helmet. I don't have a helmet, is it possible to borrow somebodies there?!? How many laps/time do you actually get on the track? Is it a one time deal, do so many laps and that's it for the day?!? Only one car at a time?!?

Originally posted by UFO70
I'm thinking about going. I've never been to one, so can somebody give me the rundown of what actually happens. You pay $99 bucks before hand and bring an approved helmet. I don't have a helmet, is it possible to borrow somebodies there?!? How many laps/time do you actually get on the track? Is it a one time deal, do so many laps and that's it for the day?!? Only one car at a time?!?

You can probably borrow a helmet..some people are willing to lend them.

you do as many laps as you want. It's not a timed event, you can go out for 30mins..and them come back in..or go out for 2 laps and come back in..it's at your own leisure.

5-10 cars at a time on the track..sometime none..it all depends on how many people are there..

I'll be there too...UFO, I wanna see ur Speed in action!!
Helmet is recommanded, but not required I think...

Is there a drive down to Autodrome?

There's no drive down planned..I'm trying to get there for 8:30am..this will give me time to prep the car and get ready for everything else.

I've asked for Protege to be there also again for photo coverage, he plans on showing up..so maybe we can work on getting a photo of all the MR.com cars together.

i'll be there for sure. And if I can get a few bugs worked out... ok. glaring problems I will track the 240. AS is... it will be there. not sure about track time. We will see. BUt everyone get there by 9- 9:15. or don't bitch there was no orientation... cause its gonna be at 9.

Cool cool. Keep em coming you wuss's... everyone can race on the street... lets see the people with hte sac to do it on the track.

Photo_X: you have a yellow Civic right?

anyway..weather looks nice. we'll see you all there.

Drivers meeting will start @ 9am..or 9:15 the latest. Don't be late please.

Let's all go out and have fun!

were you the echo that was on the track!? Great recoveries and driving. :) *tu*

Thanks to everyone that was able to make it this time. We had a great day with the weather. Sorry I was late..slept in. ;) 97_240SX gave the drivers meeting..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back