Insane Corolla's

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverEk

I was at the races last night in Ottawa and one of my friends just turboed his corolla! Its the model before the last model, not sure what year maybe a 1996, anyway and he was racing this other corolla same year with a JDM Corolla engine in it, the guy says that the engine, which is supercharged from Toyota meaning sotck puts out 160hp but he changed the pully so he thinks he has about 200hp. Anyway they both line up and my friend is only running 8lbs and he thinks hes is going to get destroyed, oh did I mention my friends corolla is AUTO. They lauch and it was so close but my friend pulled on the swaped corolla!!!!

I asked my friend what he runs at 8lbs with the auto tranny he told me his best is 15 flat but if he raises to 12 he gets 13.9!!!!!!!

I never thought I would say this but I want a corolla!

moi aussi j'ai une corolla... mais une 98....CÉ QUAND QUI VONT SORTIR UN OSTIE DE TURBO POUR MON CHAR..:cry:

Buddy the turbo was completely custom, it was sick fast, Im sure if it was standard hed pull a 13.5 at 12lbs!!!!!:bigup:

geez that's fast dude, but I don't think the car will take the 12lbs of nitrous......he'll blow up something that's for sure!!!:confused:

uhhh..... 12 pound of nitrous? dude, hes talking a turbo with 12 psi of boost....

by the way, silverEk, i have a supercharged mr2 and it has the same engine youre talking about. stock, mine has 145hp, but the jdm have 165, i also have a larger pulley that is supposed to give 200hp, (with proper intercooling). i havent installed the pulley yet though...cant wait!

hey i have a turboed automatic corolla and no way in hell my tranny will take 12lbs of boost and even at 8lbs i won't run a 15, well i never did the quarter mile but i really doubt i'll run a 15 but who knows???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back