proprietaires de corolla ici????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep me, I drive a 97 sd so there isn't much I can do in the performance department but I'm currently working on turning it into an audio machine.

??

man you have so many things that you can do on your rolla!!!! headers, turbo, etc............. many more than mine!!!!!

can we meet one time??? l8ter

Oh I know theres quite a few things that can be done to that model I frequent the cthreeracing forums, only problems are that it's a 1.6 liter engine, and it's an auto tranny. I just don't think it's worth the cash, might as well save up and buy something else.

Oh and I'm not trying to say I don't like the car, I love Toyotas and especially Rollas (would love to have the newer levins or truenos they've got in japan, would make a nice civic killer) I would love to modify the 2003 model, nice.

Im finishing my sound system this week I can't wait, my car my not fly but it'll boom

i have a 1988 corolla gt-s as a second car to my MR2. its a totoal piece of crap, and it has 308000kms on it, but it can still smoke many a car!

The new cthree lip kit for the 03+ rolla is pretty nice I also really like the ck2 kit for the 98-02. The nicest kit for any rolla is the c-one kit from japan, have you seen it?

you like the ck2 kit?? I prefer the ck1....that's the one i'll order for next summer. I don't like that much the ck2 (too big) anyways, that's cool for your sound system.....should sound great!!!

Corolla 98 Bleu minuit
-Mags 16 pouces 5 branches chrome
-Tom'S Coilovers
-Shaved Trunk
-Short Air Intake
-Clarion Memphis and Vifa Audio System

HarD_Cor3 on C-threeracing.com

blingbling: are u the guy that works at steves??
if so, im the guy that was in there with the mr2 a few weeks ago, getting my cd player installed...

cool...thought it was you.
no, not much is new with my car. crank pulley broke, cuz the crank key was damaged, so i replaced them....thats about it. just gotta start saving up some money now.
did you have to roll your fenders when you dropped your car so much?

Rolla turbo

J'ai acheter un Rolla Gts turbo (3sgte) cette semaine monté par Joe R. de quebec.......wow...ca torche...:)

Corolla Gts 89
Custom silver paint
3sgte inside
custom 2 1/2 cat back...
custom interior...
mags 16 pouces....

J'ai etre au MC probablement Jeudi.....
1353594_IMGLarge-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back