fx35 impression

martmp01

j aimerais avoir vos impression sur le fx35 03-06,les cout d entretien,est ce qui son tolérable et la suspension est-ce vrai que se pas trop confortable,merci

Have a fx35 2005 and I love it. Now at 95 000km,the only problem I had to fix was my exhaust pipe that broke in 2 different places.
Make sure you find one with the Hi-tech package.Which come with rear DVD,Navigation with back up camera,smart key for key-less entry/engine start and smart cruise control(u set the distance of the car in front of you and the speed you want and the system will brake or accelerate automatically).

The trunk is a bit small for a SUV.Had a Cayenne S and a lexus rx350 and I personally like my fx more because of the extra conveniences the others didn't have.I am thinking of getting the new model,but with only 95k km I will wait a bit.

For the handling you will have to test drive one yourself.Comfort wise I actually find the murano more comfortable but handles like shit.The fx is sportier and handles well.
Hope this help.

Have a fx35 2005 and I love it. Now at 95 000km,the only problem I had to fix was my exhaust pipe that broke in 2 different places.
Make sure you find one with the Hi-tech package.Which come with rear DVD,Navigation with back up camera,smart key for key-less entry/engine start and smart cruise control(u set the distance of the car in front of you and the speed you want and the system will brake or accelerate automatically).

The trunk is a bit small for a SUV.Had a Cayenne S and a lexus rx350 and I personally like my fx more because of the extra conveniences the others didn't have.I am thinking of getting the new model,but with only 95k km I will wait a bit.

For the handling you will have to test drive one yourself.Comfort wise I actually find the murano more comfortable but handles like shit.The fx is sportier and handles well.
Hope this help.

merci beaucoup:bigup:

Back