body paint scanner

tony c h mann

I am trying to locate a paint distributor in the greater Montreal area that has a paint scanner that will identify with precision the colour of my car in order to buy or make up the precise match for touch up paint. Thanking you in anticipation, Sincerely, Tony Mann. p.s.:my search efforts all came back with no result.
p.p.s. My car is a 1982 Oldsmobile Delta Royale, originally 'Light Jadestone Metallic' However; it was repainted in the '90's and is thus not true to the original colour.

Si tes capable d'avoir une 'chip' de peinture, tu peut te rendre au car-quest, et il vont te donner un can a partir de sa, si sa peut t'aider :p

Va dans un Napa Cmax, ils vont pouvoir te scanné ca, sinon n'importe quel représentant en peinture est en mesure de te faire ca.

c est ca j allais dire NAPA Cmax c est eux qui nous vendais la peinture et on un scanner !

bonne chance

If you have the original color of the car, you just need the color code (if you don't find it, you can call the dealer with your vin). You will be able to have some paint that will match more than with a paint scaner. All you will need do to is to do a little compound to restore all the glaze of your original paint.

Back