5 point Racing Belts???

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Civic96Coupe

Ive seen some imports around with 5 point belts, mounted on a stock seat???? anyone know the brand or place to get these?? they sure make a difference on the track......

With a stock seat, you are going to need to cut a hole for the crotch strap as you need to fix it to the base of the seat or floor.
We sell Sparco seat belt's and the 5 point one's are 3" wide and have a great looking and functional cam lock. These are the same one's used in F1.
Give us a call at the shop or stop by!
P.S. you can also buy the four point and the fifth is optional if you don't want or need it.
later

Thanks, yeah ive been there before some pretty impressing stuff, much more practical stuff there rather than stylish useless stuff, i purchased some high temp motul brake fluid from there, did well on the shannonville track! how much do your belts run for around maybe ill stop by soon!!

Um.. I thought a 5point haness must be properly mounted ie to a rollcage... if you look at how your factory seat belt has a pivot point higher than your shoulder, theres a reason for that.. if you get into a front end collision, the seat will not crush, or collapse on you.. if your belt mounting points are lower than your shoulder, your asking for trouble.. look at all the cars who race, all their 5 point harnesses are mounted equal or higher than the drivers shoulder.... if you want good support get a good seat...

my 2 cents

Bating a hundred Pat on that one!!!!

You could by Simpson,RCI,and many more companies make 5point belts!!!!!
Call us 514-920-0094 ask for Tom!!!!!

Nobody sells 6pts nowadays? I prefer 2 straps around my legs then one thru my crotch.

Gotta keep those family jewels free....

I THINK I SAW SOME SOME WHERE BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER IF IT WAS AT A SWAP MEET?

i went to a lapping day and a guy with a sick civic hatchback that was trailing a dodge viper around the track had them on his car the werent the good old simpson ones the were from another brand mind you thats toronto, I was just seeing if anyone around here knew bout em! .... Anyone else seen em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back