Mags For Sale !!!!! For $500 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiggajazz78

Hi, I got 15 inch 5 bolt pattner CSA PROWLER mags with 205-55-15 toyo proxes tires for sale. They have been used for only two summers and are still in great shape. They will fit any year DODGE/PLYMOUTH NEON OR DODGE SHADOW AND PLYMOUTH SUNDANCE. The reason why I am selling them is cause I decided to get an import :) !! Although the Rims are tires are in great shape one tire is a flat. So if you wanna just buy the rims I'll sell em for $400, if u want the tires (keep in mind that one tire is worth $130 and i am giving u all 4 for only a $100) along with it i'll sell both the mags and tires for $500.

MAGS AND TIRES - $500
JUST MAGS - $400.
P.S. Some guy told me that my mags might be able to fit on Cavaliers or Sunfires but I don't really know.

http://www.tiremag.net/csa.html ..go to this site and click on PROWLER to get a pic of my Mags.

are they the prowler-67 or the prowler4 -64 if there the prowler 67 i may be intrested and my car is 5x100 bolt pattern it's a cavalier check and let me know if it's the 5 star ones i'm really intrested

Hey Kustom Design..yes they are the Prowler 67 model and I will check whether they fit Cavaliers tommorow. So i'll give u an answer tommorow.
Thanks for your interest!!

My friend is really intrested so basically there sold.........where are you located and he'll come pick them up my cell is 668-4286 so call me and let me know my names Adam......and the tires is flat? is it finished or can we repair it.

Unfortunately the tire is not repairable. I'll call you sometime sunday afternoon and we'll figure out all the details on phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back