TEMPO , with a 5.0 ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soon2bVW

Yep, sounds really funny , but it would be cool, :) lol

I am wondering if it would be possible to put a Mustang 5.0
engine , in my Ford Tempo 93. I would really like to know it its possible and how much would it cost.

I KNOW ITS A CRAZY IDEA but , hey , It Still Funny....... :))

Thanks ,

Double P

LOL, that's the kind of stuff I like...:D I'm not sure about engine bay space in Tempos, but you *will* need to reinforce the chassis. Both for weight and for torque.

HAHA. Too much work man:) The best bet for us is to drop in an SHO engine or a Vulcan V6. BTW, check your PM's.

ViVa El FoX !

Hey Topazboy !
I saw you a month ago at Julep !
The day after you were saying on this forum that people were laughing at you ... I really think you should not be that snob with your trash. You acted like a guy who have a ferrari but the problem is that you have a shitty topaz!
Finally to answer to the thread ... i dont think that a 5.0 fit on a Topaz ...

Hey buddy, why don't you suck my dick you piece of shit. How did I act to show that I think I have a Ferrari??? Because I revved my engine a couple of times?? YOu are a piece of shit and I really don't care what you think of me and my car. And a$$hole, I might be getting a black 1992 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 coupe in 2 weeks. We'll see who is laughing then.

Later you ****face.

Hey FoxYan no offense but you drive an my accent 2001 gsi which should run 18.2 in the quarter. Where as a Topaz runs 17.3. I find it rude to call other peoples cars down escpecially if they like the cars. Peace man

Fox Yan, what's your problem?? Leave the gentleman alone. He didn't say anything bad about you until you said his car is a piece of shit. If you saw him at julep a month ago, why didn't you tell him to his face that he has a shit car?? You think your all better and cooler in your Korean made girl car?? According to Dr.Destructor, your car supposively does 18.2sec in a quarter mile. Topazboy does 17.3 sec. I'll admit his car isn't the best car around but no matter what, you gotta face the fact that his car is faster than yours. BTW, i spoke to Topazboy at Julep and he said at around this month, he'll be getting his Stang LX coupe 5.0, if he does get this car, he gets the last laugh.

Topazboy, keep up the good work with the Topaz. Some day, you'll blow me on the road. :D Anyways ignore the stupid comments and keep up the good work.

P.S. Hope you get the Stang so you could teach losers in Korean Cars a lesson:bigup:

hahaha ben XR5Topaz desoler de te le dire mais t'es pas mieux que l'autre gars a l'insulter de meme..... tu peux te defendre sans envoyer chier !!!

topaz

ecouter moi je ne veux pas faire de trouble mais je trouve que Foxyan a raison ! l autre se croyais trop au julep ! il windais son moter pis il se croyais trop la je ne sais meme pas comment dire tellement y faisais son fraichier pis le lendemain il se plain sur le forum comme koi le monde rians de lui ... tk moi je le trouve lais

Hey FoxYan no offense but you drive an my accent 2001 gsi which should run 18.2 in the quarter
From this post it looks like he drives a vw fox not an accent.
By the way drdestructo the accent gsi does the 1/4 mile mid 16's so get your ****ing head off your ass.

hey what the hell??????!!???? a forum is a place to speak your mind, but man watch your language people, I don't have any authority, but guys relax..........

what the hell is this, Foxyan drives a VW fox. Could we also stop with the Hyundai put downs please?

Thanks

i guess it's okay for guys with Civics, Integras, etc to rev up their engines for fun. after all, i must have insulted quite a few people by revving up my wimpy 2.3 just for jokes. i mean, if it's not a Honda, what the **** am I doing?????? i guess you guys are right. i am a ****ing looser. i guess I can't enjoy my car because it's a Topaz....

Here's my message. I don't bother anyone, so, if you don't like my car, go **** yourself. I don't let other peoples opinions bother me. I like my car and I'm going to mod it.

vromoalites

If you want rev your engine all you want nobody is stoping you.
Don't listen to these guys. It makes them feel big when they hide behind their computer and trash others.

I just don't see the point in rev. an engine like that to show off... and if it's a stock car (anykind) I see even less reasons on rev. the engine to show off....

Also, it's really cool that you want to do something different, I don't hate civics, but I would sure like to see some other cars modified. So good luck with your project!!!

Buy a mustang, no point in modding a topaz$$$$$ your waisting time and money. and sorry dude but reving any motor for kiks is sooo uncool, and I mean all who do it! It don't impress nobody.
And keep the language civil please alot of the people on this board are under age, as I,m finding out. Going off how you did just shows me how mature you are.

No point in modding a Topaz, eh? Check out these vids(right-click and save):

http://www.rkgraphics.net/topazsho/the_awakening.mpeg (8megs)

http://www.rkgraphics.net/topazsho/highspeed01.mpg (2.8megs)

If your interested in the details, check out my website at http://www.rkgraphics.net/topazsho And incase anyone is wondering, I couldn't have bought a new base model Dodge Neon for what I have into this car, including the original purchase price of $9000CDN. Any car is moddable in the right hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back