MB @ the Montreal car show really made me wonder

sparcosoul

I walked through most cars at this event and let me tell you the only car manufacturer thats on point with an original body sick style and amazing quality is MB.. I was surprised.. I was even more surprised to see this

mercedes-cls-2011-1.jpg

the new cls 2011.. wow.

Its funny how people talk about BMW looking better than MB, but looks like BMW's style is really to reconsider for the models that were released in 2010-2011

Benz has some amazing styling recently... I have never liked them, or any exotics for that matter, but when I saw the SLS, I couldn't believe how sick it was...

mercedes_benz_sls_amg_red_01-2.jpg

ya it was me that cleaned and prepared those cars, we were working on chrysler and suzukis, so when we got to merc it was a breath of fresh air, the cars were cleaner, and were easier to clean because of the protection sheets they put everywhere.
real nice cars!

people that are still saying BMW as better styling are retarded now... since the CLS appeared in 2004-2005 and the C class redesigned in 2006-2007 MB is only doing greater and greater. Every car magazine or car book will say it.

I'm going to the car show on the last day and I can't wait to see the new CLS. btw, is there a lot of AMG models this year ? or they're gonna there cheap ass as always ?.

we finally see MB getting of the Chrysler curse.

people that are still saying BMW as better styling are retarded now... since the CLS appeared in 2004-2005 and the C class redesigned in 2006-2007 MB is only doing greater and greater. Every car magazine or car book will say it.

I'm going to the car show on the last day and I can't wait to see the new CLS. btw, is there a lot of AMG models this year ? or they're gonna there cheap ass as always ?.

we finally see MB getting of the Chrysler curse.

x2

Thanks to that curse, you have your SLS.
Just saying...

As for the C class, I prefer the pre-facelift look.

The CLS is more up to date in terms of styling, however it is more bland and less recognisable immediately as a CLS.

My tastes still wander towards the S & CL classes though. :)

Mercedes would still have made it even if chrysler waren't with them at the beginning.

I'd get an S class AMG anytime also lol or a CLK Black serie, tbe only one if still didn't look at is the CL I don't know why but there is something that I don't like about this car, but I still don't know why.

I got something to show you. I'm the only lucky one in Canada (exept the owner) that was able to take this picture. (it's the little plate inside the car next to the shifter knob) I had the chance to go on the C63 Booth and the Rep opened me the door so I could take some pictures.

affalterbachplate1of30.jpg

Not to burst your bubble because it's a cool picture, but anyone who works at the show could have taken that picture. :dunno:

And the CL and SL are the real lookers at Benz. What gorgeous cars.

ah pourtant la directrice du kiosque Mercedes-Benz est venu engueuler les 2 représentants qui me l'ont montré et moi, parce que la seule personne au Canada qui a eu acces a l'interieur de la voiture (a part son propriétaire) etait un homme recommandé par le président de Mercedes-Benz Canada. alors, a par les représentant mercedes qui étaient la, je serais surpris que TOUT le monde qui travaillais au salon de l'auto aurait eu le droit de monter sur le booth pour ouvrir la porte de la voiture. Peut-etre chez ford ou chez Honda mais chez Mercedes... sa me surprendrais.

I like the SL, but for a sports coupe I'd take the CLK63 AMG (black series even if we can't have it in Canada)

the review from Jeremy Clarkson on the SL AMG scared me to much. But I wouldn't mind trying one.

ah ok ouai de l'exterieur c'est certain, mais quand les 2 representant ont ouvert la porte c'Est la que la directrice du kiosque a peté sa coche, a nous chiait dessus que meme des journalistes qui venaient de Vancouvers pouvaient pas avoir acces a l'interieur de la voiture.

les nettoyeurs sont pas embarqué dedans la directrice ma dit que c'etait le propriétaire lui meme qui l'avait amené ici. Meme les representants pi elle non plus n'avaient pas le droit d'embarquer dedans de ce qu'elle m'a dit.

les nettoyeurs sont pas embarqué dedans la directrice ma dit que c'etait le propriétaire lui meme qui l'avait amené ici. Meme les representants pi elle non plus n'avaient pas le droit d'embarquer dedans de ce qu'elle m'a dit.

tu te fait raconte un peu n'importe quoi. Le proprio est un ami proche, et c'est pas lui qui l'as amener. elle apartnenait a Mercedes Canada a ce moment. Les concessionaire avait pas le droit d'en vendre avant cet apparition. Elle est maintenant dans le warehouse de Silverstar, le proprio viendra la chercher dans 2-3 semaines. Il passe la voir tout les jours au concessionaire. Il n'as que du AMG depuis 2003. Very cool guy.

peut etre, je dis juste que c'est la directrice de l'espace Mercedes-Benz qui m'a dit sa...

sans offense, toi, je sais pas t'es qui... alors je penche plus du bord de la version de la directrice.

p-e c'est vrai, p-e que non, mais d'habitude les employés au salon sont assez bon a raconter des histoires. Je le sais, j'en raconte tout le temps.

jsuis le vendeur qui lui a vendu la c63 affalterbach. Vue que je travail chez silverstar (plus gros volume au pays) on a eu droit a premiere selection pour la vente de cette c63.

La directrice en as surement mis pour embellir un peu.....

c'est bizarre pcq la affalterbach a pas vraiment besoin de ca, on voit immediatement qu'elle est special

Back