the real s13 is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomexboy

Legacy Member
i just finish my s-13 front end conversion ....but i needed the sr20det black top wit a tranny ....if anyone has it for a good offer let me know....

Originally posted by bomexboy
i just finish my s-13 front end conversion ....but i needed the sr20det black top wit a tranny ....if anyone has it for a good offer let me know....

the real S13 is here?
wtf you are just tooooooo gay to me right now. wacha think you are jdm JUST cause you have a front end right now. TRY and compete with Haig Kanadjian (one of my best friend) and HIS S13 next summer. More power, response, Full boogie suspension and brakes. And of course a japanese NON PROJECTOR FRONT END with full Aero body kit.

Re: Re: the real s13 is here

Originally posted by sspikey
the real S13 is here?
wtf you are just tooooooo gay to me right now. wacha think you are jdm JUST cause you have a front end right now. TRY and compete with Haig Kanadjian (one of my best friend) and HIS S13 next summer. More power, response, Full boogie suspension and brakes. And of course a japanese NON PROJECTOR FRONT END with full Aero body kit.

thats what i like to hear :)

well let's say you have more chance to get a newer one with less mileage on... but both engines (red and black) were beaten the shit out of them for sure anyways!! :D

And yeah the real S13 is Haig for sure... and better yet try Marco!! :D

And Ryan, is it home service for you (I come.. to pick you up?!)

Originally posted by Devilish240
And Ryan, is it home service for you (I come.. to pick you up?!)
yes honey... home service please!!!! .... err I mean servicing... :D

Oh and speaking of S13's... I decided, once the SAAQ lets me back on the streets, my next car will be an NX2000 with an S13! inexpensive and performant. I'm ditching the family car, to go for a little more performance... and I have ONE person to thank for it!!!!! Tahnk you Dev! :D

I know a guy that has the complete S13 (front end and engine) conversion done in Trois-Rivières. He will have it in Montreal next summer.

What's wrong about projectors? Played out I know but out of that, whats wrong about them?

Originally posted by Vspec
What's wrong about projectors? Played out I know but out of that, whats wrong about them?

Heavy and failure prone. Also less aerodynamic once open.

Last edited:
Re: Re: the real s13 is here

Originally posted by sspikey
the real S13 is here?

TRUE TRUE, HATCH OUT ALL YOU S13's, your all in for a treat!

ps: S13 rules!!!!!!!!!

What is this? a pissing contest? I am better than you, no I am better than you... no I am better than you. Its re-goddamn-diculous, and you are a bunch of idiots for caring. Nobody cares how nice your car is, I don't drive your car everyday, I drive mine (ok, I look at it in my garage but whatever) so why don't you all put your pistols down for christ sakes.

damn im just asking if anyone who has a black top for my s13 . shit i dont really care if u have the same car if u have one then bright it to the f__ken show or something all f__ken talk .....go look at my picz thats all .****en haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back