F/s: 17" Konig Tantrums w/Yokohama A520

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiko

Legacy Member
Must sell quickly:
4 4x100 17" Konig Tantrums w/ Yokohama A520s (205/40 R17), 16 lugs, all hub centering rings. $1100 OBO.

Last edited:
CAN YOU DO EXCHANGE!

I HAVE COUPLE OF PERFORMANCE PARTS TO SALE!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCED:bigup:

je susi tres interesser par tes mags tu parles tu francais ??? je suis prete a les chercher le plus tot que possible

if the tires can last another summer... or even 2 would be sweet... I'd be around Sunday to see them... or Saturday is you need it quicker...

Originally posted by Phil
if the tires can last another summer... or even 2 would be sweet... I'd be around Sunday to see them... or Saturday is you need it quicker...

I called him and 2 tires need to be change right now.

I'm sorry, but I had to take down my number because I got like 10 calls at my house, sooooo many people calling about the mags. I'm selling on a first-come first-serve basis, otherwise it would be unfair. Rivard is the first person.

Thanks. :)

Hey, how late can I go to your place tomorow to see them.

Is around 9pm too late?

Yeah 9 pm is kinda late, there is another guy that wants to come too, at around 7 pm, so I think you should probably come earlier then the other guy. Call me at 4:30pm and we'll arrange something if you can't come earlier then 9pm.

Originally posted by Spiko
Yeah 9 pm is kinda late, there is another guy that wants to come too, at around 7 pm, so I think you should probably come earlier then the other guy. Call me at 4:30pm and we'll arrange something if you can't come earlier then 9pm.

Allright. But I live in Shawinigan and it's about 2h away from your place and I can't leave earlier than 6pm. And I have to stop at Pointes-aux-trembles for about 30minutes :(

I'll call you around 4:30 anyway. I have your phone number.

Too late! :p

It was a pleasure doing business with you man. They do look awesome.

But I need to buy new tires ASAP.

Here some pics of the rims on my car.

Integra5.jpg

Integra6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back