GOOD PAINT & BODY SHOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DAV4dr

IV BEEN TO A COUPLE OF GARAGES,BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT THE REAL PRICE OF ANYTHING IS NOWDAYS.JUST AN IDEA OF HOW MUCH DOES,SHAVED MOLDINGS,EMBLEM GO FOR.IF YOU KNOW OF A FAIR PLACE & PRICE LET ME KNOW.

If you are looking for good I can help but fair no luck!!!!

Remember in body shops big sharks!!!!!!!!!!

I only deal with good shops not s!#%^%#$

call me 514-920-0094

WHAT'S UP TOM ,IN REGARDS TO YOUR REPLY DO YOU THINK YOU COULD GIVE ME THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE BODY SHOP.DONT WORRY I'M HEADING STRAIGHT OVER TO YOUR PLACE TO GET SOME ENGINE WORK DONE RIGHT AFTER!

Call me and I'll give you the # !!!!!!!!

I don't want to let everybody call him to fool around!!!!!!!!

Automotion is a great place to have your car done up! shave moldings, shave door handles they do it all.. but I gota warn you they choose their customers..... and there not cheap but you pay for what you get! and with automotion you would be super happy dude!

Napootuning@ 514-892-5555

Good job always Big price!!!!!
In anything in life!!!!!!!!

Pat change your girl !!!!!
I hear there are still girls out there that do it for FREE!!!!!!!
How good though I don't know?????
hahahahaha!!!!!

j'ai faite faire ma peinture de civic che au autopro carosseries dans mon coin, et sa ma couter 4000$ siboire!!!!!!! pis en plus j'lai meme pas changer de couleur!

Chillracing : quelle couleur ? ca dépend vraiment là !?

c cher parreil 4000$ je trouve sti !

blanc crystal toyota 2001

ca la donner ca

chill_civic89_23_thumb.jpg

la job est 100% inpécable, mais ca couter cher, en fait 3800$

Carrosserie Thériault is preatty good, the red A2 golf VR6 at all the shows and my car were painted there. It's in front of trakracing on the end of Lamer.

hey man go to MACCO.,, Sure if you give the guy 700$ he will paint your car,, But it wont be anything special, But if you give him 2000$ he will do an asome job,,

I think its about 750$ to get the molding and emblem,ect shaved on a 5th gen civic.

Go see him hes really cheap!

I DID GO SEE MAACO,AND THIS GUY IS TALKING SOMEWHERE IN THE RANGE OF $1500/$2000 FOR THE MOLDINGS AND EMBLEMS FORGET MAACO!

EDDY 514-425-5614

He paints at his house... He's awsome.. heres some of his work..

painted both.
DSC00012.JPG

painted one on left
DSCF0552.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back