Greetinx from Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

German_Mitsu

Hello,

I was invited from M85Iroc-Z on today´s afternoon and now I´m here.
I´m a big Mitsubishi - Fan from germany and the 2nd boss of the mitsubishiclub middle germany ( called Mitsubishiclub Mitteldeutschland ) . We are the 3rd - greatest club of mitsubishi in germany.

M85Iroc-Z and me met us to trade with mitsubishi videos in a internet portal. I´ll hope that all canadians be so friendly as him.
I own a Mitsubishi Galant Legnum ( also known as "Kombi" ).
I´m also a great enthusiast of rally sport. Mitsubishi is one of the successfull manufactors in this amazing sport.

If you wan´t to know more about the german mitsubishi scene or our club, don´t hasitate to ask me. I´ll answer as quickly as I can.

Hope for a good and friendly contact with you all here !

Greetinx

Kai from germany

Hmmm,......

Are the european Galant better than yours in america ? Why ?
I think we have the better design in europe, but american cars have mostly a better interior !

If you really want a german galant , try to live in germany ! :D
It´s a little crazy nation !!! Just look at me ....... :bigup:

hehe, well the design of the euro galant is much nicer than the A-spec galant, and also you guys have the VR4 available there, we dont :(

Mitsubishi Galant VR4 are very rare around Montreal! I only saw one once! It was Import from US. I had a question for German_Mitsu... What is the most commun moded sports cars in Germany? Around here is the Honda Civic... if we can count that has a "Sport Car"....

Oh,...in Germany the Civic also very often here.
But also all kind of Nissan models ....
Mitsubishi´s are not many in germany. We have only a piece of 1,1% from the whole german car-market.
Mitsubishi is here a car mostly for old peoples : ...like a volvo in your country !!! :D

Are there no questions more ? I wonder why ?
Are here many german users like me too ?
Whatever you want to know - I´ll try to answer !!! :bigup:

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Are there a lot of DSM's over there at all? Must be really rare.

Got any questions for us on the other side of the ocean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back