Rb26dett Sr20det

Status
Not open for further replies.

clouter

Banned
question... me souviens pu sa veut dire koi SR dans SR20DET
jsais que RB26DETT RB cest race built, 26 cest 2.6L, D pour DOHC, E pour fuel injected pis TT pour twin turbo

SR20DET 20 cest 2.0L, D=DOHC, E fuel injected pis T turbo, mais SR cest pour quoi?

RB = rien
SR = rien
KA = rien
cest juste des serie de moteur qui on donne des series de letter a.

sspikey ces comme un grand pere dans place faut pas qui s'enerve trop souvent sinon i va paiter au frete :) joke non mes cerieux au debut jetait comme damm yer en feu ce meck mes a force de lire et tout yer bien chill dans le fond hehe

Originally posted by Silvia[S14]ProJ
sspikey ces comme un grand pere dans place faut pas qui s'enerve trop souvent sinon i va paiter au frete :) joke non mes cerieux au debut jetait comme damm yer en feu ce meck mes a force de lire et tout yer bien chill dans le fond hehe
attend juste que tu le vois! T'aurait plus JAMAIS peur de lui! :p

kiddin Yan! :D

hehe ben non cerieux jcomprend des fois que le monde c'enerve quand tu connais ton affaire pi lautre i t'arrive avec un affaire impossible genre une novelle metode dinstaller un SR quand ya juste fait des swap de tondeuse :)

haha jsais jniaisais, je sais que sspikey connait trop son affaire la! au moins moi jasseye de me renseigner avant de poser des questions stupides

c pas pour rien que jsuis dans le Sticky hehe

Originally posted by sspikey
RB = rien
SR = rien
KA = rien
cest juste des serie de moteur qui on donne des series de letter a.

De koi tu parle ! Chaque lettre veut dire quelque chose ! Il faudrait seulement demander a Nissan, j'avais deja fait des recherche la dessus mais j'avais seulement trouver le RB !

Serieux on n'invinte pas de moteur de production avec l'intention de faire des connerie et le nommer comme qu'on veux !

Originally posted by Hillini
De koi tu parle ! Chaque lettre veut dire quelque chose ! Il faudrait seulement demander a Nissan, j'avais deja fait des recherche la dessus mais j'avais seulement trouver le RB !

Serieux on n'invinte pas de moteur de production avec l'intention de faire des connerie et le nommer comme qu'on veux !
***sspikey stupid post mode** ON

Alright you are completely right you stupid ****. Man do your post ever stink "forged internals wont change a thing" ROFL that was the best by far. i SWEAR.

:ets see now have some fun
So B16a a........Bogguss torque monster
H22a.......Hoah its got torque
4G63........This engine cost us 63 Gs to design
RB.......Reaaly badass engine
KA........Krappy ass

Yup your theories have just been proven.....Moron. See the way it works is QUITE simple. my theory: Each engine they make start with a letter (R, S,K etc) as the years go buy they go thourhg the 26 different letters (which hillini doesnt know since his posts OBVISOULY show he hasnt graduated from preschool yet) No if they made 2 different tries at a R series engine they call it an R B(hence 2nd try) Which would also make sense since the KA sucks. They tried it once and then went out and used the rest of the money to buy japanese whores...

You know dude its funny you say that
i did an Inkblot test (hardcore psychological analysic test) one thing it said was i have a very broad imagination :p

Originally posted by sspikey
***sspikey stupid post mode** ON

Alright you are completely right you stupid ****. Man do your post ever stink "forged internals wont change a thing" ROFL that was the best by far. i SWEAR.

:ets see now have some fun
So B16a a........Bogguss torque monster
H22a.......Hoah its got torque
4G63........This engine cost us 63 Gs to design
RB.......Reaaly badass engine
KA........Krappy ass

Yup your theories have just been proven.....Moron. See the way it works is QUITE simple. my theory: Each engine they make start with a letter (R, S,K etc) as the years go buy they go thourhg the 26 different letters (which hillini doesnt know since his posts OBVISOULY show he hasnt graduated from preschool yet) No if they made 2 different tries at a R series engine they call it an R B(hence 2nd try) Which would also make sense since the KA sucks. They tried it once and then went out and used the rest of the money to buy japanese whores...

Bring me the proof that Letters don't mean a thing and i'll believe you ! right now your just giving misinformation , i don't even know if your joking or not !

BTW about the forged internals , i never said that they don't change a thing ! i just said that on a 900 HP 2.2 motor it won't make that of a difference , it will still be a race engine that doesn't last long !
believe me i know what i'm talking about i've been at ENA were i worked with airplane engines that make more RPM/HP then all the cars you'll own in your life combined togheter ,so please before bitching on someone please explane your point of view instead of just trying to be cool !

Tell me were have you been at school to think that you're so great ??

Do you really think that engineers at Nissan woke up a day and said :«HHHHMMMMMMMM, SR sounds good for an engine name ! » :rolleyes:

please! at those factories every little detail is calculated so i think even the name was thinked !

My 2 stupid cents for a thread thats not even worth that much !

ouais
javais entendu dire que le B dans les moteurs honda (je connais rien dans honda) ca voulait dire moteur de série B
sa nous avance pas plus mais au moins sa veut dire qqch

I don't think they mean anything. I've searched for hours a while ago...never found anything whatsoever.

In any case...smart people :rolleyes: like at freshalloy.com wouldn't have made a section on engine series and leave out such info....that would be just dumb.

CA, KA, SR, RB, VG, VQ and all the ones missing in between....

its like the freaken alphabet, its just an engine code. They probably made an A-series and B-series and so on....its just that they never came out on the market.....its not like they came out one day and said lets call this one SR and this one RB. There seems to be a logical alphabetical sequence, somewhat by # of cylinders (not in all cases...I know!!). They must have so many test engines that we never heard about.....

anyways.... like in any other company...Honda for example, H-22 doesn't mean a freaken thing other than 2.2 litres.

don't waste your time with this.....you'll get a bunch of crap like SR is for Street Racing and RB is Racing Built etc etc.

my 2 pennies...

EDIT: Oups...forgot to include this ... http://www.freshalloy.com/cars/nissan/nissan_how_eng.html

:balling: u said ka = krappy ass.... u hurt my feeling i thought it was the fastest thing ever created :rolleyes: better than the sr = swap regularly :p

jsais pas, ca ben d'l'allure ce que tu dis, qu'ils ont testé d'autres prototypes de moteurs avant et ca n'a pas marché... mais d'un autre point de vue ca n'a pas de sens non plus...

ils n'ont surement pas juste fait 26 moteurs (26 lettres de l'alphabet)...

les lettres ne veulent peut-etre oas dire quelquechose en particulier

MAIS

elles n'ont SUREMENT pas été choisies par hazard, telle est la question? ;)

et ca m'intrigue vraiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back