Perry Auto - Inventaire 24-28 Fevrier

Kevin@Perry

Shop Representative
À tout nos clients et amis;

Veuillez prendre note que nous seront fermé du 24 février jusqu'au lundi le 28 février pour inventaire.

Si vous avez passé des commandes et vous planifiés de venir les prendre, s'il vous plait passé avant jeudi le 24 février.

Merci de votre compréhension et nous vous reverrons lundi le 28 février 2011.

l'équipe de Perry Auto et Perry Performance.

To our Clients and Friends;

Please take note that during the weekend of the 24-27 of February, Perry Auto and Perry Performance & Competition will be closed while we conduct our scheduled inventory updates.

If you have placed any orders and you've been notified your stock has arrived, we would greatly appreciate it if you could pick up your products. There will be no product delivery until the store re-opens on Monday.

The store will be closed Thursday- Friday and Saturday 24-26, and will re-open again on Monday morning at 8am.

Have a great day;

The staff at Perry Auto and Perry Performance.

You guys are closed for an extra day for french people? :( kidding

PS: Thanks in advance for my ARP studs :)

Oh!! Your Fred.. Well sorry sir but your order got magically lost, haha.

Apparently in French I have to say that we're closed FROM Thursday UNTIL Monday, while in English I just say Closed Thursday - Sunday, and allow people to use their brains that we're open on Monday.

Just a note. Perry AUTO, will still be open until Friday at 4pm. If you guys need any Non-Performance related parts; like Batteries, AC Delco Rotors, Wagner Pads, Oil, etc - we will be here and are more than happy to continue to give you the best prices in town (ask for price 7777).

Cheers,

Back