Advertising Wrap on my car.

Cryptkeeper

MR staff member
I'm looking to pickup a car soon, I've pretty much given up on my monte carlo getting ready for the summer, and my accord died a pretty mean death, so I'm looking to pickup a used car hopefully rust free, but I'd like to wrap it to advertise my company.

now, I have a couple of options, I could do, but i'm trying to weigh the pros and cons of each.

1) full digital wrap: pros: highly visible. easy installation. cons: cannot change one line of text, like a phone number, a lot more flashy, more expensive.

2) wrap the car in a flat color, and the text on the car in a gloss color. pros: more "clean" while still advertising, able to add new text and change text. cons: longer to install, not as "visible" to the public. (less effective) unless I do something like make the car flat white with reflective white text on it.

I do not care too much for replies about "don't do it" or "depends on/what is the car" I need to start advertising a bit more, so I will be doing it, but I'm still flip flopping between something flashy and something subtle....

what would you do?

My wrap ownz you! For the choice I'd go for partial digital wrap: less expensive, can maybe put number on the non wrapped portion like I did with the MR.com.

displayimage.php

My wrap ownz you! For the choice I'd go for partial digital wrap: less expensive, can maybe put number on the non wrapped portion like I did with the MR.com.

Partial wrap is very likely, but cost is not an issue since I will be printing it myself. I also want to get more practice with compound corners.

not going to do a digital wrap. either going to do it flat black or flat white... just going to decide whether I want glossy text or inverse (like a dinoc hood in black carbon on a white car, or a white dinoc hood on a white car)

My friend has a black Cherokee with tints, and for his resto, all he did was lettering on the rear quarter glass and rear window. worked good enough, and it certainly looks cleaner than putting a vinyl on the truck.

btw, I drive 250km a day in MTL. PM if you want another car to advertise on.

if you get a car, not a truck or pick-up, do it flat white with white di-noc hood! it will be sweet!

flat blackwrap on the car, with gloss white reflective and make it radicall to show off your talent....dude you don't want subtle when advertising, go all out high full impact!!!

Back