NEW TURBONECTIC DEALER

Status
Not open for further replies.

B18bCivic

Legacy Member
Hey everyone....

Just curious, I would like to know what you guys think about these prices (I just got hooked up with Turbonetics)

Prices are aproximated, depending on US$

T3 supper 60 turbo 800$ (ball bearing 1200$)
T3/T04B 850$ (ball bearing 1250$)
T3/To4E 1000$ (ball bearing 1500$)

*note all ball bearing turbos are oil and water cooled*

Also cast iron exhaust manifolds starting at 650$ for hondas

"godzilla" blow off valves starting at 300$

bro i would go for a garrett unstead of a turbonetic
there better quality

and try to look for a custom manifold
for 650 you can get a turbular revhard
if you have more cash go with top fuel or kiwi manifold there hot!!

Joey... humm.. I think its time to put the magazines down..(guess who affiliated with turbonetics aircraft) have you ever seen a kiwi manifold upclose? I did at the vegas sema show.. its looks nice but its all costom, and its make of stainless steel.. think of the weight of the turbo hanging on that manifold.. also if you look at all the factory turbo cars, there all cast iron manifolds. I think theres a reason why they didnt use stainless ( fear of breaking off)... As for the tubular Revhard, yes I do agree its a nice piece but for 650 Canadian its hard to swallow...

323... yup, no bull @#%$ this is right off my price list got it in yesterday.. but these prices are ONLY for the turbo... all fittings (oil supply and return) are additional as for the mounting plates ( I dont know if a super 60 bolts up to your manifold and downpipe) If you want more info e-mail me pccmpp@hotmail

stainless is just as strong as reg. steels....well, 90% of it is reg steel... but tubular manifolds do flow better, but at the boost levels we run at, I don't believe the price is justifiable over a good 'ol cast iron one.

Turbonetics dealer

First; turbonetics are garret turbo's that are ade better by Turbonetics.

Water cooling is optional, not mandatory.
That's all i have to say. But call around before you buy!!!

LowLife8... last time I read the catalog, all BB units are wather cooled also.. hey dont take my word for it ask Luc whos doing Napals car...

Turbonetics dealer

That was a direct quote from Luc himself.....
I'll take his word for it, but he may be wrong too!

Re: Turbonetics dealer

what is the phone number of this shop?????

I need some information

Thanks

TURBONETICS IS THE TURBO PREFERECE OF THE FASTEST CARS ON THE PLANET PERIOD

Right again CFM Ken Duttwieller swears by them.Ken is the only turbo engine builder to garantie 6hp per cubic inch
ex 350ci x 6 = 2100hp on a race motor but better have huge bank account.Will cost 80,000 U.S dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back