not ready yet, but soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragez0r

here we go.. my name is chris, 22, and live in lasalle, and about 1 or 2 months ago, i got myself my 1st sports car.. lemme give u some history bout myself.

my 1st car was a 95 plymouth acclaim, it was an ex-taxi, but good for a 1st car.. u know 4 practice.. my 2nd car was a 91 toyota tercel.. sort of my 1st mod car, i didnt do much other than do an engine swap.. i took off the tiny 85 hp engine and put in the starter j-spec 4efte engine.. which had about 130 hp.. so.. you can imagine how fast the tercel went with its tiny weight and strong engine... that car got wrecked :cry: and on a small budget i bought a 93 pontiac sunbird, with more holes than i have hair lol.. to this day i still dont know what was in the trunk hehe..anyways..

After some internet investments, i got some cash... and was able to buy my dream car which is a 1993 Ford Probe GT, its mostly stock, but the previous owner put on a sports exhaust w/ a resonator, AEM air intake (which looks filthy).. windows tinted, kenwood head unit, sony amp and some sub...but he was an idiot and took bad care of it.. the engine is shot, along with the suspension... which is fine.. b4 i start modding it.. ill fix it up a bit.. and 1st things 1st.. that engine is going BYE BYE... im putting in a j-spec KL-ZE engine (for those of you who dont know.. the ford probe has a KL-03, altho it was designed by mazda, its still ford parts and 164 hp stock, the KL-ZE is the same exact engine, and it can be found in the Mazda 626, and it has 200 hp stock, see the diff ??).. if you live in montreal, then ur probably familiar with Osaka, thats where im gonna do the swap..... after that.. ill start putting some money into appearance, and performance...

well hope i didnt bore u too much.. take care

glad to see the family getting bigger..
nice project u got ur mind on, cant wait to see it in development..
take care

nice ride & enjoy the forum! since apearance it the most important thing, any rims on the wish list!!??

if so, check out the rims/mags or wheels area (whatever it's called :D )

since apearance it the most important thing, any rims on the wish list!!??

the hell?? personnellement un char sport c'est pour la performance...non? si t'as un beau body mais qu'une tercel 89 te clanche moi je trouve que y'a un problème...nah? don't want shit here...just wondering about that most important thing.. :)

racingchick said:
since apearance it the most important thing, any rims on the wish list!!??

the hell?? personnellement un char sport c'est pour la performance...non? si t'as un beau body mais qu'une tercel 89 te clanche moi je trouve que y'a un problème...nah? don't want shit here...just wondering about that most important thing.. :)
welcome to montrealracing.com where 5% of the users are actually here for the performance aspect and not looks!

and for those interesting in looks, there's a group buy in the for sale section for washer nozzle LEDs. Killer prices! *tu*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back