Where is everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, me personally, I'll post when I have a topic of interest to add, or to reply too. other then that I don't goto npclub often. I don't know anyone there, and any posts that i've posted have gone without reply. I stick with soundillusions.net, canadiancaraudio.com, altimas.net, and montrealracing.com. Besides whenever I go on npclubs, ther is on;y like 2-5 people online at a time, it's just not as busy as it is here!

Well, there are about 275 members now on npclub,and sometimes I see almost 30 ppl online, but also when there are fewer, there are still lots of quick replies.

sorry your questions werent replied to though.

Originally posted by 99AltimaGXE
Well, me personally, I'll post when I have a topic of interest to add, or to reply too. other then that I don't goto npclub often. I don't know anyone there, and any posts that i've posted have gone without reply. I stick with soundillusions.net, canadiancaraudio.com, altimas.net, and montrealracing.com. Besides whenever I go on npclubs, ther is on;y like 2-5 people online at a time, it's just not as busy as it is here!

There's always quick replies there. Both of the topics you posted were something pretty much nobody can help you with there. You posted one topic about mags, you wanted 17's(which not alot of people there have to begin with), and you didn't have the money for them either right away. And the other one was about 800$ amplifiers, alot of people don't have that much $$$ to swing around for car audio(most people there are into perf.). For technical help and stuff like that it's a good site. You should visit there more often man, and come to the meets, the more the merrier!

This is terrible, its been 2 full days or more, and only FIVE people have looked at my thread, no one looks in this forum I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back