my accent 2001 gsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder8000

does anyone have any ideas of what i can do to my car because i have no ideas? do u think i should even do anything ?:rolleyes:

Well, I can tell you what I have done to mine.

Front srtut bar
ram air intake (k&n)
eibach lowering springs
blue side markers
couple of sticker(for that extra hp)
I will be putting in a hood vent

The only problem is that if you have the 1.6L, there are hardly any after market stuff available. The stuff I listed for my 1.5L are not compadiable with your car.

Strut bar will not work, but there will be one out soon for your car.

here are a couple of sites that you can check out. They see stuff for Hyundais.

speedstate
Sharkracing
Kore motorsports

They deal directly with Hyundai, this is where I buy all my stuff.

La meilleur chose que tu pourrais faire mec cest de te debarasser de ca au plus verra ! eille c meme pas drole tellement c de la marde ... je suis sur que je passe en avant de toi avec mon Fox ! mais si tu veut ajouter 25 HP tu peux coller un sticker Powered by Hyundai ! Mais si tu veut encore plus de Power ten mets un Type R ou designed by Porsche... :barf:

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Damn all that from a guy who drives a fox.

I am sorry that your car is so slow that you feel that it is necessary to make fun of our cars.

Your car is slower then ours so don't talk. You have the worst VW engine ever made. OH how id that 4 speed manual?

We don't go to your house and make a mess, so don't come to our house to talk sh!t.

lol

There something you didnt understand !
I juste told you that my car IS faster than your i proved it last week ! i beated an accent 1997 with my fox 1988 manual 4 speed lol !

all that means is that you had a better race then the other guy. Or the other guy was not racing:p

I have beaten civic si's my car is not even close to as fast as theirs. All it means is that I had a better race.

Now stop putting down other cars and enjoy the fact that we enjoy our cars.

I have respect for your choice is car so please show me the same courtesy

You Know what ????
Your right
You know what your stupid. You beat an accent congratulations. How about you go up against this accent.

attachment.php

i'm planning on leasing an accent gsi 2002! Do you really think it's worth it!! i want to eventually modify it, but the lease might stop me from doing so! Please inform!

Is that pic of the yellow accent a preview of the 2003? or is it just the jap/euro version of the 2002??!???!?!?!

Originally posted by Dan8304
i'm planning on leasing an accent gsi 2002! Do you really think it's worth it!! i want to eventually modify it, but the lease might stop me from doing so! Please inform!

you d be better ask your dealer first but remenber if you lease you have to return it the way ti WAS when you got it ... ( thant mean stock )

that's only if you plan on giving it back!!! I plan on buying out the lease so... I can do wahtever I want to it... lol!!;)

Originally posted by KnOcKeR
that's only if you plan on giving it back!!! I plan on buying out the lease so... I can do wahtever I want to it... lol!!;)

:doh: then i didnt say anything :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back