Looking for a new performance shop (mech/body) for my 3 cars, prefer Laval or nearby.

altima8

As the title states, I've got three cars in my care (1 belongs to the woman) and I'd like to make the move from a "regular" garage to a performance garage because I just don't feel like my old mechanic "gets it" when it comes to tuning suspension or making changes to engine components.

Ideally I'd like a place that has a body man as well, because my P11 needs a roof panel replaced and my Xterra could use some touch up on the hatch door. I'd prefer someone with experience in wheel fitment and fender rolling as I've got some rubbing going on in back of the P11. I need exhaust work (at least replace axle back, or possibly full stainless replacement from the manifold back) and a full tune up done this coming week for starters.

I need to have a relationship with my shop. I'm very loyal if I feel like I like the guys who work there and if everything is honest and open. I'm a professional photographer...I also do a lot of promotion and I do some graphic design so if you think you want to barter some mechanical or body work for some photography and/or design work then that's even better (not 100% necessary, but it's preferred).

Thanks!

Oh and to the mods - if this suits another section better feel free to move it...I didn't notice one that was specifically for the purpose of my thread.

Back