Not open for further replies.
P

Phateg

My car after some changes...
26nice.jpg

22.jpg

30.jpg

inter.jpg

my mercedes clk is black on light grey and its so nice!!!
but god deamed its always dirty!!

that's too bad, man you should still take some nice pics, kinda like a reminder of what cars you had...I think it would be great if we had a section to post pics of members rides so we could recognize other peeps on tha board...anyways just an idea

fuc i'm blind, where?FOR GOD'S SAKE MAN WHERE?!!!!
Rich, I hope you don't mean "CREW" because rich, i don't have my own "CREW" yet.hahaha

Man you said it, I wish mine looked like that. I should of gotten a black one and not a red one, I don't like red and it's my third red Honda, I have to learn my lesson and get another colour.

That's funny cause i wanted red over my black integra, but when i asked other people they said they prefered only red on ferarri's.

Nice car Sam, hey do you have a 1.6 sir engine in there? if so, have you ever timed it 1/4 mile and is it the JDM or USDM.

That's Funny, LMAO...but seriously, do you regret doin the engine swap? You should be running about 168HP and not much torque unfortunately, but i think my car is about 15.5 on a good day and i have the regular b18 non-vtec...i was curious because i know that the JDM SIR has higher compession Pistons thus increasing HP by a smidge, but diplacement is still the same so not much torque, Well anyways , i was only told to do the engine swap only if i was plannin on bigger mods(take apart engine and go crazy) but just curious if your happy with what you got. And also price and place of purchase if ya don't mind, thanks Sam!

Happy? not yet, since so much of the car is still stock, the engine cannot be used to its potential. Stock ex. manifold, exhaust, cat, and shocks are really choking down performance. I bought the motor from Japan Import about 1.5 years ago, paid $2200 for everything....I know the price has gone down though. It all depends on what your end goal is, mine depends on certain features of the B16 not offered on most motors for my future plans.....plus, shifting at 8400rpm is a blast.

15.5?? let's see it dave! lay it on line!!!

I think we should race again before winter comes, I let off the gas in first last time we raced cause I thought I jumped the gun and didn't want to destroy you!!! Serious!!!

OH NO YOU DID NOT!!!

That's it Rich, you did it!Okay Um lets see, Bone Stock Teg Eh? Advanced Timing By eye, no powersteering, STRAIGHT FLOW TEST PIPE!!!Don't know if you know this but all those "MODs" actually do something!!OKAY fine you wanna race again, lets do it, and take off your 17's so ya don't cry and lets do 14 inchers..The only reason i thought my car would do 15.5 is because my buddy did 15.7 at nap and i beat him by 2 cars and i also beat Mike with the new SIR, they both driven their cars for two years, and P.S my start sucked also, but LET'S GET IT ON BIATCH!!!!! Oh ya, Um i know from experience how unfair that straight pipes gonna be seeing is i sold it to ya, so why don't ya switch it back to your reg cat and i'll let ya keep your other mods,(of course i never knew about them, but i know you need em) and we'll have some fun BIATCH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back