Hi everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shion

Cool and interesting site here. I learn a lot here even if I don't race or anything! I was reading the messages here for some time and noticed that some of you might go to Concordia. I was wondering if any of you here are the owner of the 2 Type R's at school. One of them have blue splash guards and the other have red ones. I was wondering where they get them those splash guards cause it look nice and it protects my car. I heard that the civics always rust around the wheels and I don't want that to happen. The original ones at the dealer don't look so great and seems small. Anyway I hope I don't sound too stupid cause I don't know much about cars, I just like them! :) One last question, do anyone know the laws for modifying the exhaust? Some friends told me that no modification is allowed, while others told me that only if it doesn't pass a certain sound limit.
Thanks

PS. this site sure help me pass the time during my 6 hour break in school! :p

humm.. if you like the look of splash guards, sparco, momo, are the best.. but as for your rust around the wheel well I would recomend pulling the rubber off the back wheel wells. What happens is the water gets under that rubber and get stuck there with no where to go, and after time rust starts...

as for your exhaust, anything thats straight through is not legal.. the inlet of the exhaust must be ofset from the outlet.. as for the sound, they have no way to check that ( my car was sent for a "vérification mecanique" its a 9:cool: buy a ignorant cop... My car passed and this is the stuff that was on the car when it whent: B18b motor, intake, catback, coil-overs and 17" mags..
if you ever have to go get verified go to the garage C.A.A. at the top of Boul DesSources and the 20..

I go to Concordia.

I know we have at least 5 Type R owners at school including the two you mentioned, myself, and two others. I don't park around the school very often though.

Thanks everybody for the info. Yep all those Type R's are very nice. I'm surprise to don't park you car inside the school. Me I always try to cause I don't trust those people and the streets are too dangerous (bumper scratch). Besides its hard to find a parking anywhere near there! :)

hmm 323turbo that sounds good for high marks...

Anyone seen that white typer with the jdm front end and gunmetal rims with the mugen stripe across it that always parks on bishop? That's nice....

Umm turbo323 I actually did went home once because of that... The problem with the parking is that they last only 2hours max and some of my class last 3 hours.

I also noticed the type r on Bishop too, its there very early in the morning and still there at noon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back