Lapping Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainnman

Legacy Member
Hi guys and girls,

I have just finished putting a lapping club together, We have 3 sponsors locked in. We will organise real lapping days/night events, in a safe and organised way. It'll be structured, no mickey mouse BS. Our members will get the teaching, and support they really need to make those days the happening in their summers.

The Official Partner is Hancook (Canada Tire inc.)
The name is TLC (Trac Lapping Club)
The website www.traclappingclub.com (comming in December)
The Tracks: St-Eustache (for Red and up members)
Shannonville and Sanair (for Yellow and up members)
Tremblant (for Green members)

Its open to anybody that loves the track. Cars will be group by speed/knowledge of driving skills. Its open to all brands.

Price is 79$ for a year membership. Price per event will differ on track. Members will get both the right training and education on the many aspect of lapping on road race tracks (car prep, training, car set up, product knowledge etc...)

email me @ rainnman@videotron.ca for registering or for questions :bigup:

Last edited:
rainnman said:
Hi guys and girls,

I have just finished putting a lapping club together, We have 3 sponsors locked in. We will organise real lapping days/night events, in a safe and organised way. It'll be structured, no mickey mouse BS. Our members will get the teaching, and support they really need to make those days the happening in their summers.

The Official Partner is Hancook (Canada Tire inc.)
The name is TLC (Trac Lapping Club)
The website www.traclc.com (comming in December)
The Tracks: St-Eustache (for green and up members)
Shannonville and Sanair (for red and up members)
Tremblant (for yellow members)

Its open to anybody that loves the track. Cars will be group by speed/knowledge of driving skills. Its open to all brands.

Price is 79$ for a year membership. Price per event will differ on track. Members will get both the right training and education on the many aspect of lapping on road race tracks (car prep, training, car set up, product knowledge etc...)

email me @ rainnman@videotron.ca for registering or for questions :bigup:

VERY VERY interesting *tu*

So anyone can register even if they dont have their trac license ?
MIKE that sounds like what we were looking for !

Great idea!!! It could finally give me the opportunity to drive on the famous Tremblant circuit..finally!! And the more lapping days there is, the happier I am!!

Jaco,

the lapping club is an independent entity from the race school, the TLC will not issue race licence, it will give you the opportunity to lap with budies in a safe enviroment :bigup:

Excellent initiative, Rainman. More lapping is always a good thing, especially if it involves TRAC, an entity which has always organized safe and fun events... with lots of track time (I did 280 km in the TRAC school in one weekend).

You say that price per event will vary? vary how much, cause this sounds cool as hell when I can get my beast working, but if its gonna be 150-300 bucks a month I will miss lots of events. I got a wedding to pay for... then a house. then who knows. lol.

Event price will vary from 45$ for nights @ St-Eustache to days @ 150$
Sanair is 150$ per day
Tremblant is 500$ per day
Shanonville is 150$ per day

Those price are locked in and will only go down once we reach a certain number of inscriptions. Remember that Red Members start at St-Eustache and can only graduate after 4 events/supervised. It will still be the best bang for the buck!!

Last edited:
Remember that Green Members start at St-Eustache and can only graduate after 4 events/supervised.

Just to clarify the colours:

Red: newbie...no passing allowed, you catch somebody: pit in, pit out
Yellow: some experience, passing in certain section (straights)
Green: Passing everywhere except for certain sections

Les Pistes: St-Eustache (pour les membre de niveaux Rouge et supperieurs)
Shannonville et Sanair (Pour les membres de niveaux juanes et superieurs)
Tremblant (Pour les membres de niveaux Vert et Noirs)

Most probably :bigup: is there a time limit to become a member because the $$$ has to go in other places for the moment *banghead*

please don't tell me you are 79$ short....yes this offer stands untill the end of december, then it jumps....;)

rainnman said:
please don't tell me you are 79$ short....yes this offer stands untill the end of december, then it jumps....;)
when would it start?? and i would be interested

Soirée complete avec un encadrement supérieur et un niveau de professionalisme sans pareil. Nous avons a coeur la discipline du lapping et la sécurité de nos membres.

Comme specifié auparavant chaque évènement qui recois une confirmation de participation supérieur a nos prédiction, sera ajusté a la baisse pour nos membres. Le but ( du prix a 45$ par exemple) est de verouillé un prix maximal, pour évité les mauvaises surprises.

rainnman said:

Lets say I just made a few important purchases to keep me busy duing the long winter months :D

I'll go see you guys before the end of december to get the whole story ;) Im suprised Carl did not mention this to me when I went to Track this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back