Disapointed in Honda

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FastITR

First I would just like to say that the commercial they were talking about in the other post (Where Villneuve says that every Honda has a Honda engine) is the gay-est thing I've ever seen and I hope the guys that approved the commercial are not in charge of approving anything else.

Secondly, Honda had some good things going with the SiR , Type R and Prelude but now with those models cancelled, it seems that honda is turning toward the grocery-getter market. We had better see a Civic Type R, and RSX-Type R soon or I'm buying a VW.

Why must you switch your car already??? You'll probably end up pulling the same route as every other ITR owner and get a 330Ci!!

Why 330ci when the new vr6's have 201 hp and 204 torque! Even the 1.8t's are pushing out 180hp!

Have you guys seen the 25th anniverary GTI? "This special edition model features numerous design cues and badging harking back to past GTI models while sporting current go-fast trends like 18" wheels, painted calipers, revised and lowered suspension, Recaro seating and more. Powered by a 180hp 1.8l turbocharged four-cylinder (1.8T)"

11.jpg

16.jpg

13.jpg

03.jpg

01.jpg

Your not the only one. The next car I buy is probably going to be a VW (family car) because I like where there going with there cars more than what Honda is doing. Like I said, next family car because I will always keep my Honda racer because I think there faster than VW

Not I didn't mean that, I meant like a VR6 golf not being as fast as a Civic with GSR swap. That thing is fast as hell but can't afford it or trust me, that's what I would get. That's why I like VW more and more and Honda less and less. Look at what VW are doing with there cars, amazing and that's all I can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back