240 ricers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sspikey

Legacy Member
this is pissing me off! i am seeing more and more of them in the streets. today ONLY i saw 4!!!! WTF is that??? why does everyone want a damn 240 now? at least if you get it power up the car dont rice it up with wings that are higher than your roof.

man thank god i dont see this or i think i would cry:cry: ive seen 1 240 in my hole life in toronto and the guy had a the s14 in a 95 nice body skirt and everything and he blow right past us it was sick

the yellow one with the T wing? white interior? lives 5 blocks away from my house. unless its a different 240 :(:( theres mroe of them DAMN!

man thank god i dont see this or i think i would cry ive seen 1 240 in my hole life in toronto and the guy had a the s14 in a 95 nice body skirt and everything and he blow right past us it was sick

uhhh...you have only ever seen 1 240sx???
geez....theyre not rare cars.

i see at least one a week. but im always downtown and a couple of people have them around my area. two people have some withing 4 blocks from me. one 97-98 Red one which is really nice. and the other is a silver 95

i know that the newer ones are rare, but i think he was refering to 240's in general....cuz the thread starter said he saw 4 240's and hes seeing them everywhere...and the other guy said that hes only seen 1.:dunno:

I still want a 240, but dont worry no ricew from me, as soon as i get it i am gonna....

You will see, nothing special but fun for me

:D

supercar_alex

do you mean a yellow one in terrebonne

ca marche pas ton affaire, si t'est un turbo lover, pourquoi tu l'aime pas la jaune? En-tu-ca, a Napierville i rentre en maudit, LUI, au moins...

(turbo lover qui n'aime pas les char turbo... yeah supercar_alex!)

did anyone see the 240 blue and yellow ?
he comes to my school, what a rice.
the only things that are cool on his car are the 2 sparco inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back