bmwmcoupe

Legacy Member
friday the 17th of may at juelp at 10oclock

bmw meet

we will do a cruise and another movie will be made

the amazing car of babak will be there

and hopefully some other great cars

Last edited:
why dont we have a drive on the 17 next friday, and my car aint that amazing.... chill guys.:bigup:

yo guys that's too bad my '02 isn't ready i hope you will be doing more meets this summer!!!
i would love to come
maybe i'll just come and check out the cars at julep but i sure won't do the ride with my colt

by the way yellowbimmer you said once that you could get me parts for 02 bmw's you were talking about the 2002 model or the
year 2002???

alx21 quel modele de bimmer ta?? et moi aussi je vient si mon ami avec les e28 535 vient il va peut etre venir parce quil voudrais parler babak.

Just tell me what you need and i ll get it you a quote.

And bring who ever you want friday, ill answer all your questions.

le gars avec le e28 voudrais te parler a propos de mags surtout les replica de m5 mais je sais pas sil va venir au meet je vais lui dire que tu va etre la :bigup:

the car aint going anywhere dont worry.. i just started in it. Next project ... faster, wider, and louder....

Originally posted by yellowbimmer
why dont we have a drive on the 17 next friday, and my car aint that amazing.... chill guys.:bigup:

Um............YES IT IS!!! hehe, hey u guys r meeting at JULEP?? I mite come to take some pics cool??:bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back