"Every honda has a honda engine" ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacey

www.handlerwheels.com
Has anyone seen that commercial with Jaques Villeneuve? That is some stupid ass shlt!

You know he likes volkswagen at heart though!!! but still, how can you make a VW then a Honda commercial??? and what kind of line is that anyway??

ya in the commercial he's going back and forth in the parking lot, they don't show you how the car handles in the corners ;)

Stating the fact that his F1 has a Honda engine maybe?

Or making fun of the rice boyz and their "Powered by Honda" stickers on their old Civics?

hey mononc, i saw ben today, he told me about his project colt for next year. its going to be sick!!!:eek:

Every Colt has a Talon engine???

hehehe!

The plan is basically to have an engine that makes about 150HP more than mine (about 650HP) in a stripped out Colt. Cool eh?

I used some formulas, just for the fun of it, and if my engine was in a 2000 pounds car, it would run 9,50 at 145MPH...

OK, I too don't believe it, but hey, this little car should really be something. The main problem I see is how on earth do you get that kind of power down on 2 dinky front wheels at the Good ole Napi dragway??? And *if* it sticks, what will happen with the tranny and axles?

One thing is sure, next year will see a lot of FAST cars.

Re: Every Colt has a Talon engine???

hey turbo323 what kind of engine he got in the colt its a swap? if its a swap what kind is it?

Re: Every Colt has a Talon engine???

Talon...no? Are you guts talking about Ben (CAMO)?

I used to go to Camo for every thing and Ben was always super nice with me! He was trying to convince me to build a Webber 16v! DAmn I wish!

Ben tried his Rabbit at Napi about 3 years ago. He ran some mid 13s. Not bad for an old carburated 2.0 engine, no turbo or NOS of course, just motor...

hey, was that A1 blue??? running REALLY rich??? I member seein this lil rabbit leavin the line in a cloud of smoke, but pullin like mid to late 13's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back