Illegal Street Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody,

I`m new on these boards.......
I`ll take this opportunity to talk you guys about my website, www.ISRacing.tk. It`s not a personal website where you can see my picture and things like that. It`s a game (It`s an online game, which mean that it`s not only a game, but a place to share your passion in imports car and maybe the only chance you got to build your dream machine) that I`m develloping with people I meet long time ago in other project I`ve been involved in. The game is about Illegal Street Racing but I won`t tell you more for now.

All you got to do is click HERE and you will find all the informations you want.

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you soon on our forums.
Illegal Street Racing`s Leader.

FEEDBACK PLEASE

Last edited:
Illegal Street R said:
Hi everybody,

I`m new on these boards.......
I`ll take this opportunity to talk you guys about my website, www.ISRacing.tk. It`s not a personal website where you can see my picture and things like that. It`s a game (It`s an online game, which mean that it`s not only a game, but a place to share your passion in imports car and maybe the only chance you got to build your dream machine) that I`m develloping with people I meet long time ago in other project I`ve been involved in. The game is about Illegal Street Racing but I won`t tell you more for now.

All you got to do is click HERE and you will find all the informations you want.

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you soon on our forums.
Illegal Street Racing`s Leader.

FEEDBACK PLEASE

just one question, is it just imports or does the game have a few domestics as well?

cause you said "passion in import cars"

gtx323 said:
and why not?

don't try to force your way of thinking on others.

he is promoting his game so let it be.
i liek street racing and now that i got a frankenstien HAHA i love street racing lol ,

btw welcome to the board but like i said in your other thread be respectful towards others and you'll be respected.

I don`t want to be unrespectfull......But I don`t like when people talking against me.

And yes there will be some domestic cars and also....(maybe) MUSCLE CAR!!

And this is a game about street racing but nobodys can get hurt....It`s a game! Because I`m against Illegal Street Racing too.......But I think that it`s a better concept than legal racing. But I want to tell you that there will be a regular drag strip too. And weekly championship going on this track!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back