Conversion 240sx 1996 à 1997 headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

slicknick

Salut tout le monde,

Je veux m'acheter une 240sx 1996 mais je n'aime pas les lumières de cette année là. Est-ce que c'est possible de faire une conversion à partir des pièces d'origine d'une nissan 1997-1998 sur la 1996 (hood, fenders, headlights, bumper). Si oui, combien est-ce que cela pourrait m'en couter. Est -ce que ca serait moins cher une conversion de s15.

Nissan 240sx 1995-1996 Zenki headlights
Nissan 240sx 1997-1998 Kouki headlights

pourquoi achete tu pas une 97 et te sauver le tralala,s15 va te couter 2500$ u.s pour le kit,calcule 1500$ minimum pour instalation et peinture,le shipping 300$ us

minimum 4500$ beau dollars

les lumiere de s14,aile,hood,bumper,il faut que tu lachete de nissan car elle sont tres rare a scrap.calcule 3000$ minimum pour les piece au dealeur.plus instalation et peinture 1500$

la diference de prix entre un 96,97 peut etre alentour de 3000$
mais ta une voiture plus recente!

ya un gars qui me vendait un 95 avec devant 97 pour 10 000$ avec 135km mais jai opter pour un sr20 a place,jai fait le bon choix!

With brand new parts... a converstion will run you close to 1500$ not including paint or labor.

And best of luck trying to find junk yard parts for the S14A. Best thing you could do is buy a S14A silvia front clip.

Oh and why is everybody hating on the S14? It's rather good looking, in a non aggressive way. :D

Honestly, I find the S14 gorgeous, those lights really grow on you

Anyways, what I was gonna say is that you can buy the parts used from the states using sites like http://www.car-part.com/

And I wouldnt bother trying to find an S14A cause it'll be tough, but its still possible; I found mine on the south shore for only 12k and had 90k kms on it, I got really lucky though and had been looking for almost a year...

NewRevolution ever considered buying a lotto ticket? I mean there are like what? 300 S14A in all Canada? The odds are similar don't you think?

NewRevolution said:
I found mine on the south shore for only 12k and had 90k kms on it, I got really lucky though and had been looking for almost a year...

Same thing here, it took me 8 months if I count from the time I was REALLY ready to buy to the time I actually bought it. In that timespan I found 3 other S14As, 2 SE automatics and one base model 5spd. They were all winter driven and rusted :-(

I finally bought mine at the beginning of october, and its now sleeping for the winter.

I almost bought a 1990 300ZX N/A at one point, and then I fell in love with a 1991 Turbo MR2, but I'm glad I decided to wait for an S14. I'd love to own an MR2 though...

180sx said:
ya un gars qui me vendait un 95 avec devant 97 pour 10 000$ avec 135km mais jai opter pour un sr20 a place,jai fait le bon choix!

pis maudit que c beau asteur !

mrshoe said:
NewRevolution ever considered buying a lotto ticket? I mean there are like what? 300 S14A in all Canada? The odds are similar don't you think?

Lol yeah I guess you're right, Alex from Automotion was telling me just how few '98 manual SEs there are out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back