Door handle and Engine suport

Status
Not open for further replies.

eclipse4life

Legacy Member
Any body have an Door handle in the passenger side? and Also im looking for Engine suport, If anybody know where can i get it for lower price than the dealer plz post it.
Thank
Ps my car is eclipse 99

lemme guess, the door handle broke off.....damn 2nd gens.

Scrap yards have a lot of em.

Hi, i buy my OEM parts at Granby Mitsubishi Dealer, sick service and he's selling me the parts at garagist price!

Engine support was 86$ +tax at Chrysler dealer, 48Tx in at mitsu granby, new took one day to arrive

was for my 99 eclipse GSt

memphis_gst said:
Hi, i buy my OEM parts at Granby Mitsubishi Dealer, sick service and he's selling me the parts at garagist price!

Engine support was 86$ +tax at Chrysler dealer, 48Tx in at mitsu granby, new took one day to arrive

was for my 99 eclipse GSt

He doesn't own a turbo... so it's a 420A from chrysler. He won't have crazy price like us at chrysler.

MeCaNiK said:
look in my part list look the picture

Its not da same,
Thankz anyway
But the O2 sensor u have, do u think its da same as my o2 sensor? If is im Interested. I have to infor. Ill pm u asap, if its da same.

Franky said:
He doesn't own a turbo... so it's a 420A from chrysler. He won't have crazy price like us at chrysler.

so what?...

iI think Mitsubishi made some GS (N/T) RS model in these years, and they never sold my car in Canada (1999 GST eclipse) and they got my OEM parts anyway, all parts were somtheing like "from boston" or something like that on the shipping label on the OEM parts boxes, so i think they are able to get any parts for talon/eclipse (no body parts at all, i think... )

:bigup:

memphis_gst said:
so what?...

iI think Mitsubishi made some GS (N/T) RS model in these years, and they never sold my car in Canada (1999 GST eclipse) and they got my OEM parts anyway, all parts were somtheing like "from boston" or something like that on the shipping label on the OEM parts boxes, so i think they are able to get any parts for talon/eclipse (no body parts at all, i think... )

:bigup:

Take it this way, 2g dsm turbo are a chrysler body with a mitsubishi mecanic.
So if you buy parts for the body, go to chrysler and if you want mecanical parts, go to mitsubishi.

For the 2g n/t, almost everything on the car is chrysler, body and engine, so for this kind of car, go to chrysler.

You may want to verify with mitsubishi on certain parts but im pretty sure 95 % of the parts on an n/t will be cheaper at Chrysler.

As coltmax said :
Eclipse Turbo (whatever the model) = MITSU mecanic
Eclipse NT (except spyder) = CHRYSLER mecanic

So, would you go to mitsu to get Chrysler part for your NT? Not very logic! It's the same thing than buying mitsu part at Chrysler dealer!

Yes it possible, but if you buy mitsu part at mitsu dealer, it will be cheaper. Same thing for NT, I mean if you go at Chrysler dealer with a NT, it will be cheaper than going to mitsu to buy NT part, even if it's eclipse!

ex :
Water pump for Turbo Plymouth Laser (MD972050)
Chrysler $243 +tx :rant: *banghead*
Mitsu $164.30 +tx :bigup:

:)

door handle for talon 2G,

chrysler brossard, not avaliable, could order, 175$

mitsu, about 100$

Still cheaper from mitsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back