Many BMW parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

s2kwhite

Legacy Member
Hey everybody,

I'm selling a couple of parts on my car, if anybody is interested. Dont worry i'm not getting ride of the car, I'm just going to upgrade to differente parts .... I got to sell this parts fast.

19 inch OZ supperlegerra mags with P7000 tires
Carbon fiber int. (14pces)
Ground controle coilovers (0-3inch drop, ajustable)
2 front crossdrilled rotors, powerstop ( runned only 2 weeks)
Clear tailights
2 front spliters ( the 2 parts under my front bumper)
2 x K&N air filter
Erebuni front bumper

So if any of this parts interest you let me know...

Real K&N?

The clear taillights are completely clear?

What kind of coilovers?

And the big question: HOW MUCH?

:bigup:

The coilovers are ground controle 400$ (worth 899$+tx)

The k& n is the filter 20$

The tailights are completly clear but you cant paint it red to make them euro. 100$

off topic again i m trying to sell me shit.... i evem got my LCD for sale now 6.4 clarion anybody wants it 475.

Hi,
Are the coilover just the springs or the kit (with shocks and everything), the front spliters, the interior carbon fiber kit (is it for 4 doors). What are the prices?? thanks

Babak! je viens de remarquer que tu as des genre de "tapis" en metal! Ca fait un bout que je cherche ca.... t'as pris ca ou? et combien $$$ ?

yo babak what are you going to put were you have your screen??? ask jf he wanted to get a screen for his car so hell probably buy it off of you.

Why do you say coilovers when you sell only the springs? :confused:

I though coilovers were shocks with springs assembled together? :confused:

Karim36 coilovers means ajustable springs also... my coipvers are ajustable from 0-4 inchs.

As for my screen I'm going to be sponsered by Concept this year so i have to get rid of my clarion and mtx stuff. I'm getting a concept screen.

As for the metal plates, i look everywhere for them, finally i had them custom made for my car.

sold my spliters....

I'm also selling my gauge pods with the 2 autometer gauges

air/fuel ratio and oil pressure if anybody interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back