4" drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five0

has anyone dropped a mustang 4inches? if so, what are the pro's and con's.

i have a 94 GT, its already dropped 2 inches, but these models look like such off-roaders, it doest seem enough, plus i want that fat look. any input is better than none. thanks.

Pros:Leave sparks when you bottom out;)
Cons:You name it:bigup:
You leave exhaust parts behind.
Scrape going in and out of any driveway and speed bumps become barriers:rolleyes:
Wear down the cars structure.

You can look into getting adjustable coil overs and lower or raise it to what ever ride height you want or dare:bigup:
But take out your $$$ cause to do it right(the key word is right)
You need lots of $$.

But thats my personal opinoin either you take it or just find out the easy way(actually its the hard way);)
I have to learn to be more soft with my anwsers cause some take it as a flaming:dunno:

what up tom

i wont take it as flaming, i know "you da man", by the way if you dont know who i am, then shame on you. red five0, (poops).

i'll be seein you soon.

thanks for the info.

Hey Tom, You will also get a customized exhaust system like we saw last night. (originally round tubes slightly flattened or closed) real good for perfomance. ;) All kidding aside, personally 4" seems like a lot on for a street car. Don forget we live in POT HOLE city. :) BTW my Mustang is lowered 1" and last night I rubbed a speed bump down in Chomedy. I wasn't very happy.

Yeah Bruce that was a scrap 800 dollar header:(
But they still lower them more:dunno:
Oh well I guess its good for business;)

On a brighter note I'm itchy for this weekend Bruce how about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back