NEW OWNER! Just saying hey!

ReStylin

Hey everyone
Ive been slummin around the board, not posting very often. Back in Oct I bought myself a 2004 G35 Coupe, 6MT Brembo pack.

Bought it as a winter car lol. But ended up having ALOT of fun with it during the winter, So I am going to have some fun with it this summer!

I bought a few odds and ends for it to give it a little more UMPF. Everything is getting installed shortly.

I ended up buying Osiris Tuner so do some tuning work with it.

Who is the best tuner in MTL with Osiris..... Why do you think they are the best? I want to hear good and bad.

What mods do you have on your G/Z? How do you like it?

For me and my G35X, I got her MD 5/16 spacer (good stuff), Injen CAI with the hydrosheet (bad stuff when it rains, even with the hydrosheet. Go with JWT intake), Stillen grounding kit ( don't see the difference after install, so bad stuff I think), Berks HFC ( very very very good stuff), 350Z mildpipe with custom extension ( good stuff), Custom fit Altima Nismo muffler (good stuff).

Before having the Osiris install, I recommand to free some breathing issues like installing a CAI or short ram intake, HFC , MREV2 and spacer. You'll have a better HP gain on the dyno then a stock car. That's why I waited for a tune. I'm actually thinking for a tune this year.

Mrev2 w 5/16'' motordyne spacer
Cai w k&n filter
Complet dual custom exhaust w high flow metalic cat. ( for sale! )
Osiris
Gnd wire kit
Underdrive pulley kit
Tein, hotchkis, jwt, gt spec, eibach...

Coming soon
3'' dual exhaust
Fuel return system stg 1 w walbro255
Gtm stg 2 tt kit good for 700hp

mmm I have a few more mods then that.. Right now I am running the Full momentum performance Single Turbo kit (Last BNIB FULL kit in Canada I bought) with Momentum Headers, MREV2, Spacer,
Full HKS Hi Power True Dual Exhaust (Custom 3" reverse y pipe to connect to the 3" downpipe from the turbo. Running an Exedy twin disk Carbon clutch (for things to come)

I ordered a Cosworth Stage 2 Long block that should be done in May. Then I will get the stock engine retuned to 500whp (with a VERY good tune) and see how long it holds.
When that engine blows, this engine will be going in.. (Hopfully not taking the turbo with it) But if by chance that happens... I will be upgrading to the Momentum GT37 turbo.

As for tires, I run Michelin Pilot Sport cups in the summer lol. I get them for about $200 a tire (Vs $500+ here in Canada)

I have a set of Project Mu brakes coming to me shortly, waiting for them to be taken off my friends car.
Suspension I am running Tokico D Specs with S techs. But I have a set of Pss9's going in there shortly.

scaled.php

whp... look at the dyno screen at end of Video.

Injectors 600cc DW's
340 Aeromotive pump
Stock Rail... dont need a Fuel return until you get up to 450+

Back