wtf is up with the cs 1.6 servers on steam ?

goshko

I re-installed cs 1.6 yesterday *drama* and for some odd reason my servers either has no servers at all or if I do, 95% of them are full of bots and hackers ... wtf is this shiet ?

I feel the same shit when i play CS Source, dudes headshotting me at the otherside of the map with a desert eagle lol...

I know some of them are definitely skilled players kicking my ass, but i guarantee you some others hack too, which is why it's hard to jump into conclusions...good players are mixed with hackers so it's impossible to tell who's aimbotting lol

I played cs for 6 years straight when I was younger, competitions and leagues so I know when someone is actually hacking or not ... anyway its super blatant when they do. But I mean my server list isnt giving me any servers at all .... is the server system in steam fubar ?

I played cs for 6 years straight when I was younger, competitions and leagues so I know when someone is actually hacking or not ... anyway its super blatant when they do. But I mean my server list isnt giving me any servers at all .... is the server system in steam fubar ?

Same happened to me, i just disabled the new server filter and used the old one, then all the servers with players showed up.

Back