C63 H&R Coilovers used 5000 KMS

MtlGallardo

Got these from my buddy in TO.. Turns out with my 20's i dont need to lower it..

I paid 800 for them id like to get around the same...
thank you

Nah the ride is great doesnt look to high. and its got 1000 kms on it i aint gonna fuck with Warranty. thats why I bought a 2012 and not an 08.

you bought a 70k car an you were planning driving on 800$ piece of s*&^ coilovers... and now on 20" wheels.. ?

-nice

Don't be upset baby bitch.. Why don't you post a pic of your 80k c63 sitting too high on your 10k wheel set

Congrat for the new car douche bag

Whooa whoaaa wtf guys??

Pierl... disrespect man.. what you doing coming in this thread hating like that? Tabarnakkkk

H&R coils are great from my experience... why you always hating on them?????

Btw.. Install the coils anyway.

The ride will be stiffer than stock and you'll have the adjustability if you ever change wheels

oooohlalalala that's true I'm sorry if it sounded like a DIS.. I'm not the one calling names here.

Just trying to help the OP here. 20" wheels is way too big for a c63 + stock ride height = common sense man.

H&R springs are good.. but there dampers are garbage.

If you have the money to afford a 2012 and a set of ADV1 why don't you invest in a set of KW v3 ? youll thank me later.

20 inch on stock suspension:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

19 inch when done properly:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

not trying to be rude.. just helping..
GLWS

Definitely agree with the KW'S... Best suspension out there.

And 19's seem to suit it much better too

what the fuck does this have to do with what im selling?
Have u ever seen a coupe on 20' no you havent so stop trolling my for sale thread. its a FOR sale thread not an opinion thread.
And i know what KW is i have had 3 sets of them already. They dont make them for my car . do some research before you post comments please.
and my car looks nothing like the 4 door on those 20 with stock suspention.

lol @ jealous people here

H&R coil overs are the one of the best out there for C63
20" wheels are fine, some say they look too big, but I've seen some very good examples. its all personal preference.
I've heard ride is harsh on 20s, but you don't buy a car like this for "comfort driving"

Grats on the car and the wheels OP

Can you post a pics of the coilovers just to get an idea of condition ? my friend could be really intrested just got a 2012 black C63.

Back