GT5 is a joke

Le Jour

Played it the other day... Thought I was playing GT4. aside from the damage and handling characteristics which are arguably flawed in both Forza and GT, here is why GT5 is a joke:

-the graphics are crap
-some of the cars look like they were imported straight from GT3
-still no damage models
-some of the cars don't even have interiors
-sure there are alot of cars, but most of them are just the same cars with different options
-modifications are still limited to ricer wings and few stock size wheels
-all the cars sound the same with that monotone ass soundtrack.

Things I'm jelly of:
-smoke
-rally
-night
-weather

I used to love Gran Turismo, but shit. little improvement in the last 10 years. I was so bored playing 5. You can say it's for serious guys all you want, It's lame as fuck.

i have my baller ass gta4 save still... last save: the day I downloaded Forza 1

I did like a day with the starter EVO and then never played seriously again... I don't have the time or patience to do 500 races before getting to drive the cars I want.

I did like a day with the starter EVO and then never played seriously again... I don't have the time or patience to do 500 races before getting to drive the cars I want.

I looked up a quick money walkthrough. I played gt3 the hard way, when I got gt4 I was like "fuck that"

The only thing i found cool in GT5 is the auto pilot.

The AI got me some awesome cars, like the redbull rocket ncc-1701D warp factor 6.6 zx-14.

Et pourtant, j'ai vraiment du fun sur GT5 lorsque je peux faire des courses mono-modèles stock en mode online (tous à armes égales). Bel intérieur de char (en premium), pistes et sensations de conduite vraiment sympa pour un simulateur de pilotage sur console. Rassemblez des joueurs sérieux et tout cela fonctionne très bien, surtout avec un G27.
BTW, je m'en fous des modifs, du choix de voitures ou des couleurs, du nombre de permis ou de courses à faire.

Anyway, il en faut pour tous les goûts...

il y a du fun a avoir oui ... mais comme mentionné plus haut. Il n'y a pas eu d'amélioration du 3 au 5... on peu meme pas swapper de moteur. C'est sure que quand tu monte un civic pour du lapping il n'aura pas 700 whp .. mais personellement quand j'investi 100 000 credits dans un auto et qu'il pete pas le 500whp et a encore les freins stocks .. je me pose des questions

Back