New Here! I have some questions (plus a cool car for Toyota Enthusiasts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IS300Turbo

Legacy Member
Hello everyone, quick question; Where do imports meet in Montreal (for street racing and bullsh!tting) and what days of the week?

By the way I have a 2001 Lexus IS 300 with a custom turbo system by Paisley Automotive (home of the world's fastest Supra). I picked the IS because it has the same motor as the Supra, weighs 400lbs less than a Supra and has better weight transfer and aerodynamics.

The kit consists of: Custom manifold and piping, Turbonetics Turbo, Spearco Front Mount Intercooler, HKS SS-BOV, HKS Wastegate, Custom Down Pipe and-inch exhuast to an HKS Muffler, Upgraded Valve Body, Upgraded Fuel System, and the HKS F-CON V PRO Engine Managenent System.

Hi welcome to the board! We make performance parts for Toyotas and other imports (big into Celicas right now). We're always looking for new cars to prototype parts for so drop us a line if you're interested. sales@twmperformance.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Karel

I saw the pics on "General" and it's always nice to see a properly done turbo setup. Do you think any internal mods will be needed?? Are you in Montreal?? If so come to Marche Central tonight and shoot the s@#%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back