Haven't played video games in years...

EV

About to get the guest pass for Diablo. Never played it before but I was addicted to an MMORPG when I was a kid and it literally took over my life.

Am I cursing myself to lose all my friends, gym progress and all other hobbies in life?

Will I like it?

I'm tempted to get it also... but with summer coming I know the game will take over my life.

Diablo players whats your input on the game?

Honestly I was in the same situation when I was younger as well, hardcore into MMORPG's and I haven't really played games since.

I finally succumbed into getting Diablo, and much to my surprise, it's really not as consuming as you think, since it's not actually an MMO, and there's no real need to rush with the game, nor play it 16hours a day, so i'd say to not worry and go for it.

Actually, disregard what I said, spend the time being productive and achieving things in the summer.

Moi je passe mon tour pour Diablo3 pour le moment. Je suis de la vieille école ca m'enrage de devoir dépendre d'un serveur pour jouer seul chez moi. Besoin d'être connecté fuck that.

Moi je passe mon tour pour Diablo3 pour le moment. Je suis de la vieille école ca m'enrage de devoir dépendre d'un serveur pour jouer seul chez moi. Besoin d'être connecté fuck that.

J'aime pas non plus ce concept la mais honnêtement....on s'en calisse

lol

PS: Et si ca peut réduire les hack et bots...

Same page as OP. I'm really tempted to pick it up. The last Diablo game I played was the first one. The last MMORPG I played was some Korean franchise back in my nerdy years. .....So damn tempted.

J'aime pas non plus ce concept la mais honnêtement....on s'en calisse

lol

PS: Et si ca peut réduire les hack et bots...

On s'en calisse pas quand les serveurs sont down la moitié du temps et que tu doives tout recommencer si tu veux te connecter sur les sites en Asie. Avec diablo2 je faisais mes backups a même mes save files. Au moins t'as l'impression que ton personnage t'appartient. Vers la fin quand j'avais moins d'intérêt je crossais la game en éditant ces fichiers là. J'ai jamais joué online cependant.

Il est très probable que ca fasse comme Wow. Plein de bots et de serveurs alien gratuits.

disregard video games, acquire aesthetics gooby

Srs post: I drink like a bajillion times a week and would probably have like 8% lower BF if I could control it, game gives something to do in the evenings that's not drinking

Diablo 2 and Counter-Strike ruined my life lol. Told myself never again. Haven't played since. VERY tempted by D3 but not going to give in!

Srs post: I drink like a bajillion times a week and would probably have like 8% lower BF if I could control it, game gives something to do in the evenings that's not drinking

Its going to hurt like hell in a couple of years. Just a friendly advice seriously.

Back