Need computer help - I'm f#$%#%? edition

Quick599

So I bought a new water cooling unit for my CPU.

Took the computer apart to find out I don't have the oem AMD AM3 mount bracket anymore since I installed a CPU air cooler last year. Spent 2 hours looking through all my computer stuff and couldnt find it.

I need it to mount the new liquid cooler.

I looked online. I found one on amazon.com but the seller wont ship to Canada.

Anyone has one of those laying around?
AM3.png

It's an option but I don't really want to buy online and wait a week to get the parts. I want to get this shit done ASAP.

I know this isn't really helping your case, and I am not trying to bash but:

What's the point of watercooling? It is quite expensive and wouldn't you be able to spend the same money upgrading your hardware and being better off with that than with what you would have overclocked?

-c'est l'fun
-c'est challenging
-c'est nice
-ça peut être extrêmement silencieux
-c'est l'fun
-overclocker c't'un autre aspect l'fun comme tuner un char
-c'est l'fun

I know this isn't really helping your case, and I am not trying to bash but:

What's the point of watercooling? It is quite expensive and wouldn't you be able to spend the same money upgrading your hardware and being better off with that than with what you would have overclocked?

You can buy a kit for 95$ almost the same price as a Noctua or Zalman so well worth it

You can buy a kit for 95$ almost the same price as a Noctua or Zalman so well worth it

j'ai eu des fcking problème avec les corsair ,3 kit defect que jai juste fini par crissé dans les vidanges pcq les RMA faut payer le shipping a vancouver ! la je roule un asetek push pull en se moment sa va bien

So I bought a new water cooling unit for my CPU.

Took the computer apart to find out I don't have the oem AMD AM3 mount bracket anymore since I installed a CPU air cooler last year. Spent 2 hours looking through all my computer stuff and couldnt find it.

I need it to mount the new liquid cooler.

I looked online. I found one on amazon.com but the seller wont ship to Canada.

Anyone has one of those laying around?
AM3.png

J'en ai un paquets a job, ( chu tech )
Come get it.

The Corsairs and Antec are actually made by Asetek just rebadged. Before only OEM's like Dell and HP could sell them in their systems like the XPS but eventually companies and corsair bought rights and the first models sold were rebadged Aseteks. As for the new ones I'm not sure anymore but yes there have been some defect but I've sold quite a lot with only a few originally defective.

moi ca me donne environ ca ..... en masse de place ...
img03261.jpg

push/pull dans un nzxt gardian 921

J'ai une carte de son en plus qui n'est pas sur la photo. C'est ca qui va me causer des problèmes je crois.

sa va surment etre dur de faire un push pull mais met ta fan par l'exterieur du cassing dans le pire des cas.

Je te souhaite de pas avoir de pompe defect comme les 2 h80 que j'ai eu ... et un des 2 avais un leak sur le seal dla pompe

Back