Green honda accord 1995

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacovw4

Legacy Member
Wow just last sunday on the highway i lost against 95 green accord and man he was fast. I almost always loose my races but @#%$ we were at 130 when he just blasted out like if he was doing 0-100 faster then any other types of cars i raced anyways if you guys might know who the owner is just give him a thumbs up for me. I couldnt cath up to him to tell him myself ????????????

u must think everything is fast when ure driving the 2L
just kidding man!!
ure talking putting 5000$ in like swapping engines why didnt u just get the gti vr6?
my friend as one what a beauty, soo fast and is freaking nice
by the way ure car looks really good

THAnk you man!!! ;)
actually your wrong everything IS FASTER ...LOL
at the dealer the new vr6 costs like $37000 its tooo much for me.... I got tickets to pay

$37000!!!!!!!

I paid $36000 tax included for my Type R. Damn, and I thought hondas were expensive. How much is a 1.8T?

a 1.8t gti is about 2000$ less than a vr6! But you could get a golf 1.8t 4 door with base everything (still includes power windows, locks, and all the good shlt) for around 29 000 tax in!

Keep in mind that these cars have every option possible in a compact car...plus more! A type R is pretty basic car with a good engine and sports suspension.

There are no more 4 dr golf 1.8ts for 2002....only in the GTi or Jetta GLS. I don't really know why VW did that.

i guess cause there was a very small amount of people buying the 1.8t 4dr golf's. BUt i have to say 4dr is much nicer and LESS oF A HEADACHE

Four doors are for pansies...I mean I like them, yeah...

No just kidding 4 doors are handy and different from all the two doors running around.

Matt

In two years i'd love to buy a 4 door 1.8t off of a lease!! that would be cool...and rare!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back