nissan 350z info

redrum161

So what i need to know is does nissan 350z (2003 to 2005) did it have any problems with the car. Like any oil leaks or engine problem or steering or suspension.

Last edited:
They commonly have alignment issues which cause tire feathering. Also some window streaking on occasion. The '06 was known for having oil consumption issues, the 03-05 did on occasion but just make sure to find one that was well maintained and have it inspected. Other than that they're pretty solid low maintenance cars, I've only had mine for 13k kms but so far it's been a dream to own. Treat it well and it'll treat you well ;)

Dubs13 out!

OH forgot to mention, many of the tranny's have grinding gears on the 03 to 06 models, especially 2nd and 3rd... synchro issues, make sure to properly test drive the car. they only fixed it on the cd009 trannys in the 07 and up models. The oil consumption mentionned by Dubs13 was mainly happenening on the 05-06 z's with the Rev-Up engine. I would stay away from thoses years. Either go 03-04 with the VQ35DE engines or 07-08 with the VQ35HR. There are many different trims available on the 350, so make sure you know what your getting, and with what options.

more info can be found at http://www.my350z.com

hope that helps.

enjoy your z

Back