nissan 240 sx 1989 $1300 firm

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckme

Banned
this car is over all good shape, just needs some minor repair, which consist of a tune up and the right door lock, bu other then that, the body is sold and the car has 4 brand new winter tires, it has new rear brakes and new brake lines, and rear caliper

DCP_0017.JPG

DCP_0020a.JPG

DCP_0023a.JPG

I'm also interested in the car's details: km, original engine?, tranny, and engine bay pics. Also, what is it with the right door lock... it suddenly stopped working?

thanks

For the door it's probably the rust in the inside of the door. You take off the interior, check every "tige de métal"... Both doors of the 89 did that when I bought it...

the doors arent rusted, u can hear the electric door locks working but it just doesnt lock, the lock is jammed, the car has 165 000km original engine 4 brand new winter tires, new rear brake pads and rear brake caliper was changed, new brake lines, new battery. the body is real solid, the car is lowered about 1.5 " i will take pics of the engine bay and will post tomorrow, email me at n_zigby@sympatico.ca or call 450-656-1083 my name is Nader. if it doesnt sell by sunday i will drive it for the summer and will sell the car for $2000 very easily in the spring.

well i did buy the tranny and drive shaft a while back for $50 off a guy, but ended up selling them, decided to keep it automatic because the tranny is in real good shape, why mess with something good already??
standard is better if u know how to drive, most people dont know how:p

anyway i didnt buy this car for the performance, i bought it because its reliable, if i want performance, i have my probe, i will wip any 240 sx with my probe.

beckme said:
if i want performance, i have my probe, i will wip any 240 sx with my probe.

Allow me to doubt that ;) Unless you have a 10 seconds probe :)
Don't take it personnal for the automatic (automashit) joke :) I understand that! I have two 240's. (both standard)

ur saying that ur 240 does 10 sec on the 1/4 mile?? hehehe, i do low 14's. anyway. dont diss my nissan if u havent even seen it yet, come see it then diss it. :p

beckme said:
ur saying that ur 240 does 10 sec on the 1/4 mile?? hehehe, i do low 14's. anyway. dont diss my nissan if u havent even seen it yet, come see it then diss it. :p

My 240sx does 13.34 @ 111.6 mph on street tires. ;)

dude, im the asian guy who went to see the car long time ago. sorry i didn't call u back since then. like i said b4, it's december. i will have money soon. so if the car is not sold until then, i will give u call.
good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back