Borderlands 2

Never played Fallout so I couldn't tell you. When I was thinking of the first one, the doode in GameStop told me it's like Diablo but with guns. That's how I describe it to people because it's dead on. It's an action rpg I guess. I suggest picking up a used copy at eb/gamestop. I think it's like 20 bucks right now.

Played a shit load of one and pre ordered 2 it is a fun game and its loot based like diablo no real strategy just plain shootmup fun . Lots of fun with freinds snarky humor in game.

I been playing it for a while now. was streaming it on twitch.tv for a few hours.got to level 8. hated the fact I got an error after I downloaded and waiting for it to launch, had to download it again at which point all the people waiting in queue jumped on more famous channels.

I hope it's gonna be out strait for Mac. I played the first one and loved it !

a bit to Short imo.

With all DLC, it,s like 100hrs of game play If I remember correctly :S

Anyway, Fucking working day !
huhuh10.jpg

bought and preloaded through steam (PC). gonna play tonight after work. cant wait! Played the first one for countless hours!

Steamid : SgtNightwars

Vous pouvez me adder! Je l'install dret la! (I speak le english too, please don't tell Marois, Do not want to end up in prison camp.)

Back