car audio shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadRunner

Legacy Member
hey

I'm looking for new front speakers... tired of the stock ones... now I want your advice on car audio shops in mtl... been there liked it kind of stuff... I'm planning on doing the install at the shop too...

so please give me your advice on car audio shops in mtl!

tx

RoadRunner

PS: Donnez-moi votre avis sur des shop de audio pour char ds la région de mtl svp! Merci!

Why not research the product you want (pricing, availability), go and buy it anywhere, and do all the wriring yourself. Any shop will charge a minimum of about $50, for something you can do for free. And at least this way you'll learn more. Trial and error never hurts, as long as everything is done with the battery disconnected, you won't fry any fuses or amps. And besider, it doesn't matter if speaker polarities are reversed, well not too badly anyways. All it will do is push out instead of in, and vice-versa.

what kind of car do you have? 99altima is right. take your time and try to do it, but if you run into trouble I'm pretty sure that there is someone on this site that could give you a hand. Online or on the car! Happy shopping

so instead can you give me good shops that have good prices? Just a few names so I can start and go this afternoon...

tx guys!

PS: any of you guys deal with Charly on champdoré and st-michel? what do you think?

Well like I said do research first. Do you want comps or coaxials? What make? (diferent stores deal with different companies/brands).

Hi, I own a shop, or kinf of a shop, I don't have a place, I'm at my home and sell some car audio ar car accessories ...
I don't need to do a big percentage on my price because I don't have employees and no bills per month so...
I can have the brands : Coustic, MTX, Alpine, Pioneer, ...
If you have a sub I would suggest you Coutic speakers, if you dont have a sub, you could go with thunder 8000 or 6000 (depending on how much money you want to put) for the components.

You can e-mail me and tell me what your are looking, what you have already in your car and how much you wanna pay and ...

ok... I went out and tried diferent stuff... future shop carries Infinity and Rockford Fosgate which are nice (the Rockford) but 399.99 is expensive... I was looking for something less... maybe in the 200-300$ range kind of... any suggestions?
can anybody tell me which component set was at Future Shop in Anjou (the Rockford)? the idiot I am forgot to take notes...
the Infinity : 605CS 6" Speaker component w silk tweeter

I heard that Boston are very good for the price... but the only store which I went that carried it is Fortin and the stand didn't work... disconnected... so I didn't try...

Anybody knows a shop that carries boston? and that has the boston components in demo...

Also a shop that has Rockford Fosgate components for a good price?

lots of question sorry...

Last edited:
Go everywhere without Charlyautoradio ! They are real liar , you will have good price yess but no services after sales... Don't go there ! they sold me an bust amp and a stolen amp !!!!!

I bought a pair of 6.5 inch RocksFord Fosgate full rage for my civic. They are 100 Watts RMS and sound kick ass. I bought them at the Future Shiop in Laval off St. Martain.They cost me 207 with the taxes and the 2 years wanrenty incase i blow them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back