Need help with GTA4 on PC

Le Jour

Just downloaded GTA4 + crack. But I'm having a few problems

1. The game boots with the social club poubs, and I can't save games without an account. I tried making an account but once I complete the form and click creat an account it says "Service Failure"

2. Lag. Seriously wtf. I play BF3 on full graphical vtec dans panne no problem. I did GTA4's in game benchmark with all the graphical settings on full retard, and it went through the sequence perfect without any lag. Opening cutscene lagged slightly at one point, and during gameplay it lags whenever I do any normal movement (turning around, driving, etc).

I suspect the game file and/or the crack is probably to blame. I'm not sure what to do, any advice would be helpful.

Running Win7 64 Bit, i5 3450 3.10Ghz, 8gb ram, Geforce GTX 650Ti 2GB. All system drivers were installed and are up to date. The whole PC was built 3 weeks ago.

Btw the game is very hard on systems hence the reason its often used or compared too when comparing benchmarks .... Just like the crysis series. Also, you can't use the internet services when using a crack probably causing the system fialure error you are getting.

Essaye de download la patch, ca va regler tout tes probleme, mais encore la je sais pas si tu poura avec le jeu cracker, si tu veux acheter le vrai yer comme 20 piace au walmart

Back