Farcry 3

goshko

Anyone play it yet ? The fucking is crazy awesome srs ... I'm a big fan of the farcry series but the 2nd one was very disapointing (played it on ps3). Anyway I was hoping they would release something huge ... And let me tell you, they did deliver on this one for sure !

Put about 48h of gameplay in farcry 2, did not get far. Put in Far Cry 3, confidence in Ubisoft restored.

Any of you do the mission where you have to burn the weed with the flamethrower while listening to some dubstep ? Mission was crazy ! Its too bad you can't select missions so you can redo them.

Any of you do the mission where you have to burn the weed with the flamethrower while listening to some dubstep ? Mission was crazy ! Its too bad you can't select missions so you can redo them.

It was pretty good. which difficulty are you playing on?

By far the best experience I've had, Ubisoft really upped the ante with this one. Side quests are interesting, enemy outpost takeovers are fun whichever way you go about it whether stealth or guns blazing.

It's going to be one hell of a christmas holiday I tell you.

yea the mission with reggae dubstep...at first i was like wtf why my computer is fucked and playing this music lol

Un feature que j'aime bien est que si vous tuez le conducteur du jeep, souvent il va perdre le contrôle et capoter pour tuer les passagers. Fallait y penser. Sans arme adequate, les heavy gunner et heavy flame sont vraiment dur à tuer. C'est un bon challenge.

Envoyé depuis mon HTC One X avec Tapatalk

J'ai 25% du jeu a date et c'est un bon jeux, pas le jeu de l'année, mais un bon jeu. Je me sens comme sur un gros rail dans un open world ...

Le monde qui compare ce jeu a Skyrim son dans le champ, Skyrim ta de quoi de différent a tous les 10 pieds ... tandis que Far Cry 3 c'est une dizaine de chose différence qui se répete partout dans la map ...

Je fais une critique, mais ca reste quand meme un bon achat, j'ai pas finis de jouer et je compte tous faire

J'adore ce jeux, les grafiques sont écoeurant, l,histoire est bonne et aussi c'Es le genre de jeux que tu ne peux pas faire trop le con, car de un tu risque de plus avoir de balles et aussi les animaux ne sont pas a prendre a la légère.

en effet, loin de skyrim, ps comparable mais quand meme bon.

cest juste platte que je puisse pas jouer, ça crash sur le desktop tout le temps. Je roule nimporte quel jeux au max, pas de bug, mais Far cry 3 jai tout essayer pis je crash tot ou tard... frustrant en criss. Yen a une criss de gang dans mon cas aussi.

J'ai joué un bon 8h hier et je pouvais pu arrêter!!

J'ai meme pas take-over 1/3 de la map lol

J'ai rêvé toute la nuit que je snipais du monde hahaa

I have about 35% trophies completed. The bow and arrow with added skills make it the stealth weapon. Oh and later on you can unlock a modded 1911 pistol/Vector/shotgun, but you have to purchase them, the unlocking radio towers will not work for those.

I KILLED A SHARK!

Sharks are the easiest creature to kill lolll

And fuck i didnt even use a single arrow!
I have the bow, where do you find arrows?

Sharks are the easiest creature to kill lolll

And fuck i didnt even use a single arrow!
I have the bow, where do you find arrows?

You have to buy them, or start doing the animal hunting because some use the bow, had to kill three leopards with a bow....boy those things are dodgy. Also you can make fire arrows and exploding tip arrows too, you'll need Molotov cocktails and grenades. Stock up and get crafting!

Yeah im kinda late in the animal hunting thing..
I've been only hunting to upgrade my gear which is pretty much all maxed out..

Do you guys conquer alot of territory or you do the missions/storyline first?

I did almost no storyline but im taking over all the enemy bases!

Taking over the map is easier because then you won't be driving or running through enemy territory to get through the storyline. Because once everything is conquered you can fast travel to your objectives, saves time.

Back