Acura 1991

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RayB21

Anyone have any advice on buyin' a 91' Integra........Is it anygood to fix up or juss' a waste of my money ?

For race or esthetics? For race..it's a good light car that can fit all the goodies you may want!! For looks...It's your taste..but if you do...do it right!!

Well if I got it I would definately drop it add some 17's <CHROME> and I guess do some other things........but I mean the car has 185,000 clicks on it ! is it well worth it, and if so would it be possible to change the engine ? Also I would think of adding an AEM COLD AIR INTAKE and an exhaust system.............and I shouldn't forget a custom interior maybe a paint job and a boomin' system, some <GRAFIX> all the above only if it's well worth it !

You could put almost any engine in that bad boy, GSR, Type-R, SIR, I think any b18's, and if your serious, even a prelude engine but i think that's a big job! It could be well worth it if you are ready to make it a long term project. Or you could try and find a 1994 integra (newer body) and keep the engine, add an intake, exhaust, slam that bitch to the floor and be a little happier! An old car is an old car....problems are likely to arise, so be prepared to invest alot into repairs as well! Mods will come slower! But on the other hand...the car you found may have been treated really well! It's tricky to buy used ....just make sure to get CAA to inspect it!

It's just a 12 years old car my friend!! It could be an Integra or an Sentra... it's stay an old car, with a lot of rattle.... You may not be the second driver... Get that advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back